Mugshot avatars? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    


Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mugshot avatars?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2010, 12:46 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lonyaeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bandera,Texas
Posts: 10,387
Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasshartt View Post
I am going with the thin blue line this week, for Officer Karl McDonough.
Was he the officer in the documentary of the same name, Linda?


lonyaeger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lonyaeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bandera,Texas
Posts: 10,387
Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatekeeper View Post
You're a jealous man, lonyaeger
Wonder if that's from when he pooped on stage?


lonyaeger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:26 PM   #23
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Gatekeeper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Uniontown,PA
Posts: 3,710
Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
Wonder if that's from when he pooped on stage?
"Attempting to incite a riot" by telling the crowd that the police had sprayed him and journalist Patricia Keneally with mace backstage just before the concert.
__________________
----------Gate
______________________________________________
Hellfire, Doom, Watch the hatred spin
Beyond the speed of sound---
Fire it up, Let the engines roll
It's time to burn it down
Gatekeeper is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:32 PM   #24
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Maverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 306
Liked 20 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glasshartt View Post
I am going with the thin blue line this week, for Officer Karl McDonough.
Good call Glasshartt.... Nemo me impune lassist.
__________________
NEMO ME IMPUNE LASSIST
Maverick is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 02:39 AM   #25
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
zhuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney, Aust
Posts: 2,031
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Al Pacino

Rhode Island January 7, 1961 arrest for carrying a concealed weapon. Pacino, aged 21 and living in New York City, stayed in jail for three days. The three occupants of the car at the time were all wearing black masks and gloves, and had been seen by police circling their vehicle in a suspicious manner.
__________________
Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D
zhuk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 03:22 AM   #26
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Shihan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Somewhere being Awesome
Posts: 9,129
Liked 472 Times on 260 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuk View Post
Al Pacino

Rhode Island January 7, 1961 arrest for carrying a concealed weapon. Pacino, aged 21 and living in New York City, stayed in jail for three days. The three occupants of the car at the time were all wearing black masks and gloves, and had been seen by police circling their vehicle in a suspicious manner.
Were the going to rob a bank to pay for his boyfriends sex change operation?
__________________
Click if you want Awesome
Shihan is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2010, 04:08 AM   #27
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
zhuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Sydney, Aust
Posts: 2,031
Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
Were the going to rob a bank to pay for his boyfriends sex change operation?

Very possibly lol


__________________
Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D
zhuk is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Avatars!! Read this!! Dillinger The Club House 0 12-16-2009 05:35 PM



Newest Threads