Mouse kill...
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mouse kill...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 02:13 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Default Mouse kill...

Now I have a very,very clean house...But I guess not when it comes to mice...I'm setting here on the computer and down by the dog food bowl,I see something move...Two mice are steeling dry dog food out of the food bowl and running across the floor to the stove...I guess their going to warm-up the food ..just kidding..So like a dummy I tell my Girlfriend,and you now what happens next...TOTAL-FREAK-OUT....YELLING-SCREAMING...I said I get the traps out and kill them...OW..MY...GOD...You would think the world was ending...Well last night ...BANG..BANG..in the middle of the night...She said good no more mice...Dummy me opened my big mouth,Well if theres two there's probably more...OW..GOD...HERE WE GO AGAIN....So I put more penutbutter on some new traps and will see what happens tonight....Did anybody feel the world stop turning becouse I had two mice in my house...I live next to the woods..Big deep woods,your going to get mice in the winter...So if you feel the earth..STOP-TURNING..tonight you know why....Me and my BIG-MOUTH......

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-22-2011, 02:24 AM   #2

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

I caught three dumbass warf rats in one trap one night. Baited with peanut butter and snap. They drug that damned trap around for about 2 minutes then stopped. Caught their buddy in a grain bucket. Cut a hole in the top and set the trap just under the grain, little bastard spilled the grain after it snapped his head off. Good times.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 04-22-2011, 02:57 AM   #3

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR View Post
Did anybody feel the world stop turning becouse I had two mice in my house...I live next to the woods..Big deep woods,your going to get mice in the winter...So if you feel the earth..STOP-TURNING..tonight you know why....Me and my BIG-MOUTH......
There was another earthquake in Japan today! Now they know who to blame!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:02 AM   #4

Liked 703 Times on 432 Posts
Likes Given: 1693

I'm not quite sure my wife has thought about that aspect of living in the woods.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:12 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Why don't you just shoot them with a Mouse Gun?

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-22-2011, 03:17 AM   #6

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

Oh CA you are good.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:18 AM   #7
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thank yew, thank yew very much.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-22-2011, 03:23 AM   #8

Liked 52 Times on 33 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA357 View Post
Thank yew, thank yew very much.
He'll be here every week. 4 shows a day. At least.

Ive been trying to catch a mouse at work since last December. I put out poison, traps, a really stern memo, nothing works. I did catch his lackeys, but the main mouse still scurries about in the corner of my eye a couple of times a week.

Old 04-22-2011, 03:44 AM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8686 Times on 3760 Posts
Likes Given: 1335

You need peanut butter, crumbled bacon, a clay pigeon launcher, a 20 g, and some 7 1/2 shot.

Smear the arm of the thrower with Peanut Butter, sprinkle on crumbled bacon, cock thrower. When Mickey shows up for lunch, load the 20, and PULL!

And there ain't no mousies around here..........

001.jpg

<--- Your Moderators at our weekly Troll Hunt

Old 04-22-2011, 03:49 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I actually stepped on a mouse the other day. I was getting out of a hot tub, bare foot and felt something warm and soft .....a mouse. Bad day for the mouse.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer