Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mountain Lions and Illegal Aliens Use Same Trail

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 04:29 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default illegals

unfortunately the story keeps rising that illeagals only take jobs americans wont.then you find that they ARE taking jobs that pay good wages and that americans would take but because the employers want to pay low the americans cant take the jobs.I realize the southern work force never paid much.teachers in north get $70,000 a yr,police get $60/70 and with side jobs
$120,000.nurses aids get $ 18 hr.her $6.75.yes they are getting welfare and medical and food stamps.in Mass the welfare dept was giving SS numbers so illegals could get welfare and stamps and the reast of us have to pay for it.
if these pictures can be taken why cant the boder patrol control it. is the BP corrupt?? and soon they will be voting fo Mexico to take over and make us
like othe third world countrys.
dont wish the poor animals to eat them they might die of diseases carried by the illeagals.just shoot them till they get the message.and where do they get the money to pay for these trips.I understand it runs in the thousands.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:54 PM   #32

I have a solution for the border. First we put down land mines along the border. Next you have mounted .50 cals every so often and have them shoot whoever comes accross where they aren't supposed too, no questions asked. And behind that mortars just in case. It solves two problems. One: illegals coming in and stealing our jobs. Two: what to do with all of the soldiers the teleprompter of America is recalling. Think about it. They are going to need jobs too and if you think its hard to get a job now imagine when they come home and try to find work. They need to feed thier families too. It will never happen but it solves the problem in one man's opinion.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:15 AM   #33
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have to admit I like the idea of the big cats hunting illeagals, there is a legal way to come to this country and if your not willing to do it that way then good luck and I hope the big cats eats you. More than the drug traffic the illeagals can't use the proper method because they may have a criminal record or simply to lazy to go through the process. I expect if the vids showed Alkida crossing the boarder we would all be on the same page then. The bottom line is simple these are people entrering the country with out premission and who knows there true intention.

Old 04-09-2009, 02:37 AM   #34

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Seems like you guys here wat to treat illegal immigrants as 'less than human'. I have news, they are real people with real families who the majority of just want a better life.

You guys views of killing illegal immigrants really disappoints me as an American. There is a solution that does not involve the killing of people just wanting a break. You guys want to lump every illegal immigrant into every bad stoy you see on the news, pathetic!

"Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."

Unless they live a little too far south,then plant mortars and .50cals....

Good thing you guys were so fortunate to be born here. Because if you weren't, your fellow forum members would want to kill you for it.

Old 04-09-2009, 03:37 AM   #35
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Seems like you guys here wat to treat illegal immigrants as 'less than human'. I have news, they are real people with real families who the majority of just want a better life.

You guys views of killing illegal immigrants really disappoints me as an American. There is a solution that does not involve the killing of people just wanting a break. You guys want to lump every illegal immigrant into every bad stoy you see on the news, pathetic!

"Give us your poor, your tired, your huddled masses longing to be free..."

Unless they live a little too far south,then plant mortars and .50cals....

Good thing you guys were so fortunate to be born here. Because if you weren't, your fellow forum members would want to kill you for it.
Page up a thought, I think I made it as simple as I could. It is a different world now and border defense is a real issue. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you...maybe enlist and spend some time fighting those that want all americans dead. you might see it as just the poor wanting a better life coming here with out premission but it's more than them. We have to protect our boarders to provide a safe nation for those that live here with in the law.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:23 AM   #36

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Some want better jobs and lives and are willing to come here work hard and do it. Some on the other hand know that they can get free medical free dental and if they time it right they get to stay no matter what because they had a child on American soil so that child is an American. Some come to work and send all the money back to the family in Mexico or where ever. This does nothing for us. It takes money from hard working Americans it takes tax money from much needed programs. These types are a major drain on society and will only make things worse.

Now I am not blaming them on all of it because every American on this board and in this country caused the problem. We want every thing now and we want is cheap. We want our Mc Mansions and we want them now. Well you can't pay $9 an hour to a guy that has been doing drywall for 10 years. Everyone knows that it is hard as hell to find a good drywaller. But you can pay a Mexican $5 an hour to do it. It is fine to want to stop the influx they are sucking our country dry and not helping refresh it. You must also realize that we as Americans are the problems too.

Now as far as land mines on the border that will not happen. Land mines are nasty if you have never dealt with them then let me tell you it is not fun.

I think a bigger and better reason for shutting down the border is to stop the influx of drugs entering the country. It is not that hard really if the you think about it. We do not need to be and can't be a centralist society today. Yet, we should protect ourselves. If you can get drugs in to the country and people then what is to stop terrorist orgs from slipping people and a backpack nuke into the country.

To think that wanting to stop illegals is inhuman is stupid and you are just as blinded by the light as the liberals. I don't think anyone want to do nothing but kill them. Although if someone knows they are going to die trying to get here they may think twice. I don't agree with land mines. but more border security electronic monitoring on ground and air with people in the border that were going to do their dam job and not just sit in a government truck and sleep and or watch all the illegals walk right past them. I have been on the border and I have watched what goes on. One illegal even brought the border patrol agent food as he came over the fence illegally. We need law enforcement officers that are going to do that and not just collect a paycheck. Southern border and northern border security is a big issue and it needs to be dealt with and swiftly.

If you have never dealt with immigrant workers on a day to day basis then SHUT THE HELL UP. You don't know squat. I grew up dealing with this crap. Ever year when the olives came into season the crime would go up why because the immigrant workers. Now they are bringing their stupid kids that think they are gang bangers and are now starting to murder and rape more and more often. We had maybe 0 to 1 murders a year when I was a kid now my home town has 15 or 20 or more in a year and they are 99% illegal immigrants.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:02 PM   #37

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDB View Post
Page up a thought, I think I made it as simple as I could. It is a different world now and border defense is a real issue. If you can't understand that then I don't know what to tell you...maybe enlist and spend some time fighting those that want all americans dead. you might see it as just the poor wanting a better life coming here with out premission but it's more than them. We have to protect our boarders to provide a safe nation for those that live here with in the law.
I agree completely, so what's your point?

NEVER said I was against border patrol or stopping illegal immigration. IN FACT I said I am for stopping illegal immigration.

The only thing I disagreed upon was the posters who said "kill the illegal immigrants," that's just inhuman.

p.s. I'm a veteran.

Old 04-09-2009, 01:15 PM   #38

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Some want better jobs and lives and are willing to come here work hard and do it. Some on the other hand know that they can get free medical free dental and if they time it right they get to stay no matter what because they had a child on American soil so that child is an American. Some come to work and send all the money back to the family in Mexico or where ever. This does nothing for us. It takes money from hard working Americans it takes tax money from much needed programs. These types are a major drain on society and will only make things worse.
I agree!

Quote:
Now I am not blaming them on all of it because every American on this board and in this country caused the problem. We want every thing now and we want is cheap. We want our Mc Mansions and we want them now. Well you can't pay $9 an hour to a guy that has been doing drywall for 10 years. Everyone knows that it is hard as hell to find a good drywaller. But you can pay a Mexican $5 an hour to do it. It is fine to want to stop the influx they are sucking our country dry and not helping refresh it. You must also realize that we as Americans are the problems too.
Exacta mundo!!

Quote:
Now as far as land mines on the border that will not happen. Land mines are nasty if you have never dealt with them then let me tell you it is not fun.
Another poster brought up land mines and .50 cals to kill illegal immigrants.

Quote:
I think a bigger and better reason for shutting down the border is to stop the influx of drugs entering the country. It is not that hard really if the you think about it. We do not need to be and can't be a centralist society today. Yet, we should protect ourselves. If you can get drugs in to the country and people then what is to stop terrorist orgs from slipping people and a backpack nuke into the country.
I agree completely.

Quote:
To think that wanting to stop illegals is inhuman is stupid and you are just as blinded by the light as the liberals.
Where did I say I wanted to do nothing? Are you reading my posts or just the parts you want and drawing your own conclusions?

This is what I posted earlier
Quote:
My stance on the illegal issue is to send the national guard down there to protect our borders.
I also believe we should make it easier for them to become legal citizens so they can have the same opportunities we were born with.
Quote:
I don't think anyone want to do nothing but kill them.
Then you haven't read the entire thread.

Quote:
Although if someone knows they are going to die trying to get here they may think twice. I don't agree with land mines. but more border security electronic monitoring on ground and air with people in the border that were going to do their dam job and not just sit in a government truck and sleep and or watch all the illegals walk right past them. I have been on the border and I have watched what goes on. One illegal even brought the border patrol agent food as he came over the fence illegally. We need law enforcement officers that are going to do that and not just collect a paycheck. Southern border and northern border security is a big issue and it needs to be dealt with and swiftly.
Yep!

Quote:
If you have never dealt with immigrant workers on a day to day basis then SHUT THE HELL UP. You don't know squat. I grew up dealing with this crap. Ever year when the olives came into season the crime would go up why because the immigrant workers. Now they are bringing their stupid kids that think they are gang bangers and are now starting to murder and rape more and more often. We had maybe 0 to 1 murders a year when I was a kid now my home town has 15 or 20 or more in a year and they are 99% illegal immigrants.
You do know we are online,don't you?

Shall we start calling eachother names and making threats now?

Your post started off good even though you misinterpreted my posts and my position on this subject. I'm only objecting to the killing of illegal immigrants. Mostly out of ignorant racism and an ideal of eliticism shared by some forum members here who were fortunate to be born on this side of the border.