Mountain Lions and Illegal Aliens Use Same Trail - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mountain Lions and Illegal Aliens Use Same Trail

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 03:53 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default New Trail Cam Pice of Illegal Aliens

New trail cam pictures of illegal aliens crossing the border.

A fox is spooked by the trail cam flash.

Texas Border Volunteers got a video of 17 illegal aliens who just bailed out of a small car.

Border Invasion Pics - Videos and photos of suspected border intruders entering the US

Old 02-24-2009, 08:41 PM   #22

[QUOTE=Texanbybirth;64207]

I worked my way through college checking out groceries. Almost daily, illegals would buy their groceries using food stamps. Then they would pull out a wad of $100 bills to buy cigarettes and beer.
QUOTE]

I am just Curious how you new they were illegal? I supose that Illeagals are the only ones that get food stamps. and suck the government Dry.

I have seen alot more "americans" doing the same thing crap. I agree that we need to seal our border first. then eather firgure out a way to get the people here leagaly and paying taxes or kick them all out.

Carl Rasmussen

favorite sites
www.nc4x4.com
www.cfsjc.com
www.ifsja.org
www.preparedsociety.com

Old 04-07-2009, 03:44 PM   #23

Default Drug runners crossing border on foot

Trail cam catches drug runner near border.

http://http://www.borderinvasionpics.com/special/dh4DummiesPt1.html

Old 04-07-2009, 04:13 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by altmf View Post
Now if only the mountain lion mauled and killed everyone of them illegals while the deer took the cam off of the tree and taped the whole thing. That would be pretty sweet.
I agree! Lets see that!

Check out today's blog:

Why I DON'T recommend a Stun Gun for Self-Defense

http://www.womenofcaliber.wordpress.com

Old 04-07-2009, 11:00 PM   #25

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by altmf View Post
Now if only the mountain lion mauled and killed everyone of them illegals while the deer took the cam off of the tree and taped the whole thing. That would be pretty sweet.

That's right! Because people trying to make a better life for themselves even if it means living at our poverty level (because it is much better) deserve to be ripped apart by mountain lions. Womes and children too!!

I suppose you are Native American?

I like how you guys want to lump every illegal immigrant into felons and drugrunners. As if illegal immigrants are the root of all of your problems!!

Old 04-07-2009, 11:17 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
I like how you guys want to lump every illegal immigrant into felons and drugrunners.
I just hate how people always lump drugs in with illegal aliens, jeez! What about all of those good, mostly honest people growing pot in the good ole U.S.A., huh?

Old 04-08-2009, 12:14 AM   #27

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I just hate how people always lump drugs in with illegal aliens, jeez! What about all of those good, mostly honest people growing pot in the good ole U.S.A., huh?
Pot is illegal, period,get over it. If you choose to do pot, then be prepared to suffer the consequences of it. If you are willing to suffer the consequences, then I am willing to stand by while the law punishes you.

Please quit hijacking threads to spread your pot aganda, this thread is about illegal immigrants.

Illegal immigrants are just that, but the posters who said they would want to watch them be murdered are FAR worse in my opinion.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:06 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Illegal immigrants are just that, but the posters who said they would want to watch them be murdered are FAR worse in my opinion.
Really? Bloodsport has been a part of mankind's history for many hundreds of years, since at least the Roman era. Do you have an issue with boxing or MMA fights or bull fighting or is it just mountain lions & illegal visitors from the south? Personally, I'd have to say that illegally crossing the border in the middle of mountain lion territory is not only illegal, but obviously risky for the participants, similar to boxing or rock climbing. It seems to me that these people take the risks willingly; what is so wrong with other people getting a bit of entertainment from the illegal & risky foolishness? Have you never watched one of those high-speed police chase shows featuring chases ending in violent crashes (in many cases)? Some of those shows can be pretty entertaining, in my opinion.

So, no, i wouldn't mist up over watching some illegal getting chewed on by a mountain lion. I don't know if i would buy it on PPV or anything, but i would certainly pause while flipping channels to catch a bit of gore. I guess i'm just prepared to watch them suffer some "consequences".

A mountain lion doesn't "murder"; in my opinion, that requires human malice.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:21 PM   #29

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Really? Bloodsport has been a part of mankind's history for many hundreds of years, since at least the Roman era. Do you have an issue with boxing or MMA fights or bull fighting or is it just mountain lions & illegal visitors from the south?
You're high right now aren't you?

To wish death on someone for trying to better themselves is sick and cannot be compared to boxing or mma where there are willing participants.

The rest of your post isn't even rational in the least bit.

Quote:
A mountain lion doesn't "murder"; in my opinion, that requires human malice.
Yesterday 07:14 PM
Yes, if a mountain lion attacked them that would be bad, but not the lions fault.
What's malicious is wishing the lions would kill the immigrants to begin with.

Are you Native American?

My stance on the illegal issue is to send the national guard down there to protect our borders.
I also believe we should make it easier for them to become legal citizens so they can have the same opportunities we were born with.

Old 04-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #30
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
You're high right now aren't you?

To wish death on someone for trying to better themselves is sick and cannot be compared to boxing or mma where there are willing participants.

The rest of your post isn't even rational in the least bit.

Yes, if a mountain lion attacked them that would be bad, but not the lions fault.
What's malicious is wishing the lions would kill the immigrants to begin with.

Are you Native American?

My stance on the illegal issue is to send the national guard down there to protect our borders.
I also believe we should make it easier for them to become legal citizens so they can have the same opportunities we were born with.
Nope, only in the evenings; i only have so much viable lung tissue to spend.

Aren't the border crossers willing participants in a highly risky and illegal misadventure? Now, if they are being kidnapped & force-marched across this dangerous section of the border, I would be against watching them lose a fight with mother nature. Otherwise, it is quite similar to an extreme bloopers episode of "man vs. wild". As far as "wishing death upon" people trying to "better themselves," that is perfectly natural; many times in human history different groups of people have competed for limited resources with the winning side celebrating the failure of the losers. The illegals would be unsuccessful/failures if they were severely mauled or eaten by naturally occuring predators. I guess watching them suffer would make someone a "bad winner" in the contest for American jobs & adequate social services.

Yes, I am a "native" to this country; i was born here, to parents born here, who were also born to parents born here. The beginning of my family line in this country started by LEGAL immigration in the latter 1800's, btw (previously Irish & Scott stock).

My stance on the issue is that the illegals should be stopped by whatever reasonable means are needed to stop them, up to and including the use of deadly force. They, including any illegal family members dragged along, should be denied any social services paid for by my tax dollars. If they want to be Americans, they should start by asking for the priviledge, not trying to slip it up Lady Liberty's pooper while she's napping.

Would i support sniper towers with paid admission? If they were placed and managed in such a way as to prevent any legal citizens or innocent bystanders being injured and the occupants were armed with pepper spray or beanbag ammo, absolutely. That would be a way to cheer some economically depressed people up: "shoot the jerks coming for your jobs & healthcare opportunities".

edit* I guess i should explain that my views have gotten much more ANTI-illegal immigrant since a recent ICE raid on a manufacturer in a small town in my home county. I had always heard that bit about "illegals wouldn't have jobs if it was a job an American wanted to work", but after that raid, there were people lined up for those couple hundred jobs that were suddenly vacated by the exiting illegals, American people. I knew/know some of those who lined up to replace the illegals; the people i know needed work & were glad to get a chance at it.

Last edited by orangello; 04-08-2009 at 03:45 PM.