You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Mountain Lions and Illegal Aliens Use Same Trail

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 12:39 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

That's natural selection, right there

Old 12-23-2008, 04:58 PM   #12

Liked 12 Times on 12 Posts

If we can prove that illeagals disrupt the mountain lion habitat, the environmentalists will go after the illeagals.

A tape of nude vegan supermodels throwing mustard on fur wearing illeagals would be both satisfying and strangely exciting.

Old 12-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3502 Times on 1614 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post

Mountain Lions and Illegal Aliens Use Same Trail - The Club House

Sharks with friggin' lasers.
I don't know why, but this struck me funny and had me laughing out loud in office like an idiot... Much funnier here than in that Austin Powers piece of crap...

Old 01-09-2009, 05:59 PM   #14

Default Illegal aliens run when spotted

New thermal video - aliens run when spotted.

http://www.borderinvasionpics.com

Old 01-20-2009, 03:22 PM   #15

Default covering their tracks

Interesting new video posted - border intruders dragging a tree branch to cover their tracks.

Border Invasion Pics - Videos and photos of suspected border intruders entering the US

Old 01-20-2009, 04:48 PM   #16

Default gorknoids

Well done you got me laughing!!!!

Old 01-20-2009, 04:53 PM   #17

Default Thinking out of the box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If we can prove that illeagals disrupt the mountain lion habitat, the environmentalists will go after the illeagals.

A tape of nude vegan supermodels throwing mustard on fur wearing illeagals would be both satisfying and strangely exciting.
Hey there's an angle that I haven't heard anyone try and work. Way to think out of the box.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:04 PM   #18

Liked 44 Times on 37 Posts

I find it disturbing that any of you would wish harm on people only trying to make a better life for themselves and their children. I understand that they are not doing it the right way and I dislike it. But you need to take a long hard look at why we need the illegal work force in the first place. We want it all want it now and for as cheap as possible. So when the farmers are producing food at the lowest possible price to them and the people say that is not cheap enough. You can not cut cost by buying cheap equipment and farm equipment doesn't come cheap. Go and take a look at what a combine cost. We are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. Yes they are highly automated and will tell you how to plant your crop for maximum profit. That doesn't figure in to the equation the guberment telling you you can't plant anything in that field or else you will get fined. The only place to cust cost is labor. If you are not making enough money to pay $6 an hour you have to pay less. Well normal people will not work for $3 an hour but an illegal will so who do you think is going to fill the job position?

I understand they are a drain on our society and they receive free health care and schooling for children. Which should be reserved for children of citizens of the USA. Would you rather eat or starve? That is a big question. We are losing farms at an alarming rate they are not being passed down to sons and daughters they are being bought up by developers and turned into mcmansions for some stupid twit and his BMW.

It is everyone of us that demands food cheap that has caused this problem. Now you wish harm to the people willing to fill the empty slots where no american will do the job. I don't see any of us out there picking and working the fields.

Last edited by cpttango30; 01-20-2009 at 07:11 PM.

Old 01-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I find it disturbing that any of you would wish harm on people only trying to make a better life for themselves and their children. I understand that they are not doing it the right way and I dislike it. But you need to take a long hard look at why we need the illegal work force in the first place. We want it all want it now and for as cheap as possible. So when the farmers are producing food at the lowest possible price to them and the people say that is not cheap enough. You can not cut cost by buying cheap equipment and farm equipment doesn't come cheap. Go and take a look at what a combine cost. We are talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. Yes they are highly automated and will tell you how to plant your crop for maximum profit. That doesn't figure in to the equation the guberment telling you you can't plant anything in that field or else you will get fined. The only place to cust cost is labor. If you are not making enough money to pay $6 an hour you have to pay less. Well normal people will not work for $3 an hour but an illegal will so who do you think is going to fill the job position?

I understand they are a drain on our society and they receive free health care and schooling for children. Which should be reserved for children of citizens of the USA. Would you rather eat or starve? That is a big question. We are losing farms at an alarming rate they are not being passed down to sons and daughters they are being bought up by developers and turned into mcmansions for some stupid twit and his BMW.

It is everyone of us that demands food cheap that has caused this problem. Now you wish harm to the people willing to fill the empty slots where no american will do the job. I don't see any of us out there picking and working the fields.
this is exactly what i was thinking

Old 01-21-2009, 01:15 AM   #20

Liked 6 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Those illegals have driven my dad out of the construction business. He is retiring with nothing but social security later this year. He has made some money, but the company is worthless. He obeys hiring laws and he gets underbid by others hiring illegals under the table. The humane thing to do is to seal our borders and let the Mexicans fix their own mess. At this rate, we'll be as bad off as them in 20 years. ILLEGAL used to mean something. Now it's an excuse for a handout.

I worked my way through college checking out groceries. Almost daily, illegals would buy their groceries using food stamps. Then they would pull out a wad of $100 bills to buy cigarettes and beer. I was paying taxes on $4.35/hr at the time. I wish I could get the same breaks. No taxes and fee food, healthcare, and welfare checks.

My oldest almost died of meningitis because we had to wait in the ER behind a bunch of illegals. I have no sympathy for them since.