Which Motorcycle is the Best? - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Which Motorcycle is the Best?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 08:56 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoobee

I miss my Honda 750 Four. It was once the fastest motorcycle in the world.

Only now the Suzuki's would easily outrun it.
I almost bought a '73 cb750 before I bought the bandit. Like you said..they were a beast for their time. Even still today they can outrun some newer bikes.

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

Old 05-06-2012, 04:55 AM   #102

Liked 361 Times on 219 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanNinja View Post
I almost bought a '73 cb750 before I bought the bandit. Like you said..they were a beast for their time. Even still today they can outrun some newer bikes.
some, but not too many. i've had my '78 750Four for a dozen years now, it will not hang with any 600cc & up sport bike made in at least the last 12 to 15 years, never mind the bigger ones. but it's still quicker than a few cruisers & most any car you'll run into in normal traffic

All I've had today is like 6 gummi bears & some scotch

Old 05-06-2012, 06:02 AM   #103
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5745 Times on 3001 Posts
Likes Given: 380

Motor cycles are just job security for those of us in the extended care healthcare industry...

From my experience any accident on a cycle whether your wearing a helmet or not means massive life changing injuries and years of very painful rehab. Usually resulting in the rider never walking or talking or behaving or leading life in anything resembling a normal fashion.

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 05-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #104

Likes Given: 1

I recently picked up a Honda GL 1500 Goldwing. I have never had such a beautiful riding bike. Comfortable for my wife as well. When she does ride with me, I hardly notice her on the back. Unbelievable power.

"Be A Good Listener. Your Ears Will Never Get You In Trouble"

Old 05-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #105

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Which Motorcycle is Best

Depends what you're going to use the motorcycle for?? Motorcross,enduro,Sport,Sport touring,cruiser,or touring??There's alot of well made bikes on the market,just depends on what you're looking for your riding needs?
I enjoy cross country touring on trips for a week or two,so I went with a 03' Honda GL1800 Goldwing and have really enjoyed my coast to coast riding adventures.