Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mother nature..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 659 Times on 560 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango
Just went out to check that the squirrel left something for the birds , EeeK.!
Snow's up to ma crotch , Yo..! Beautiful though , all white and pure ,(SIGH).!

Can't wait to shoot ma .45/70 again , makes me smile , on-ward n up-ward slowly , but surely..! Blow that squirrel into lint..! Nah , I'll out smart him..!
Maybe....?
It's a squirrel. Don't do it! You'll lose!

As far as the .45/70 is concerned, imagine the pink "poof" that will be left to slowly settle I've that beautiful white snow...
Old 03-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #12
Deader Bears=Better Bears
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5638 Times on 3316 Posts
Likes Given: 4741

A pellet gun probably wouldn't aggravate your injuries, lay those tree rats out. When the bears come to eat the squirrel carcasses, make sure you have enough rat poison in the corpses to kill the bears, preferably slowly. If you don't have rat poison, maybe you could cut them open and put some nails and broken glass in there to help the bears with their hemmroids.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.
GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

dango Likes This 
Old 03-22-2013, 08:51 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
A pellet gun probably wouldn't aggravate your injuries, lay those tree rats out. When the bears come to eat the squirrel carcasses, make sure you have enough rat poison in the corpses to kill the bears, preferably slowly. If you don't have rat poison, maybe you could cut them open and put some nails and broken glass in there to help the bears with their hemmroids.
What is wrong with you????
Old 03-22-2013, 08:55 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2221 Times on 1379 Posts
Likes Given: 14838

Quote:
Originally Posted by yayamamasami View Post
He just don't like Bears..? I like watching them , bad a$$ed..!

Old 03-22-2013, 08:58 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dango

He just don't like Bears..? I like watching them , bad a$$ed..!
Wasn't saying that! Why mess with tree rats with a BB gun? I'd used a 120mm smooth bore with a flechette round on them dang bastards!! I hate them more than he hates bears!!

For the record, I agree. Bears are seriously bad azzed!!! Especially the Chicago kind!!
Old 03-22-2013, 09:03 PM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Most things that roam around assaulting those who cross their paths end up locked up or dead, not celebrated as "natural wonders". The bears seem to forget their place; their place is BELOW us on the food chain. It has been so ever since the first cave man killed a bear with a spear and the other bears didn't start making anti-spearing shields or tactics. They lost, death to the ones too stupid to run from any hint of our presence.

edit* The squirrels bear a strong resemblance to mini-bears, and I agree they should be dealt with harshly.

GANDER MOUNTAIN OF HATTIESBURG, MS IS OVERPRICED, HAS LOUSY CUSTOMER SERVICE, & SELLS BEAT UP PISTOLS TO LITTLE OLD LADIES AS "NEW". :p

Old 03-22-2013, 09:07 PM   #17

Quote:

Most things that roam around assaulting those who cross their paths end up locked up or dead, not celebrated as "natural wonders". The bears seem to forget their place; their place is BELOW us on the food chain. It has been so ever since the first cave man killed a bear with a spear and the other bears didn't start making anti-spearing shields or tactics. They lost, death to the ones too stupid to run from any hint of our presence.

edit* The squirrels bear a strong resemblance to mini-bears, and I agree they should be dealt with harshly.
I couldn't care less about what you think about or do with bears, bro! How can you shoot those tree rats with a BB gun? Use a flamethrower. Call in CAS!! Fire mission!!! Danger close!!! Lasers!!!

But a BB gun?

Old 03-22-2013, 09:07 PM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
I hate them more than he hates bears!!
I am fairly certain that is not humanly possible. If you were diagnosed with a terminal illness, would you consider poisoning yourself in such a way as to make all of your tissues poisonous to anything that might consume said tissues for the sole purpose of using your corpse as bait to poison and kill squirrels? If not, then you aren't there yet.

My cats deal more torturously with the squirrel menace than I could fathom...tis a beautiful thing.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:09 PM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
I couldn't care less about what you think about or do with bears, bro! How can you shoot those tree rats with a BB gun? Use a flamethrower. Call in CAS!! Fire mission!!! Danger close!!! Lasers!!!

But a BB gun?
Nothing better than a small, slow projectile for the sloooooow painful kill.

except poison or the jaws of a sadistic predator

Old 03-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #20

Quote:

I am fairly certain that is not humanly possible. If you were diagnosed with a terminal illness, would you consider poisoning yourself in such a way as to make all of your tissues poisonous to anything that might consume said tissues for the sole purpose of using your corpse as bait to poison and kill squirrels? If not, then you aren't there yet.
Slather myself in peanut butter. Fill me with napalm and when I have a bunch of them around me, I'll hit the clacker! Squirrel roast and everyone's invited!! How's that?