Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   Mother nature..! (

dango 03-22-2013 05:53 PM

Mother nature..!
I'm sitting here and looking out my back window. I got a "Bullie" fat grey squirrel!
I have suspended my bird feeders from a rope , between two trees cause between bears and other critters , they keep destroying my feeders.

Now , this feeder is in the middle , some 25ft. each direction and about 20 ft. off the ground. Been watching the critters and thought I had the problem solved.
On the rope , I got PVC. so when the squirrel walks the rope , it will spin and he will fall Yes..? Well , I got one "Circus Ol-le" squirrel.! :D He walks the rope as far as he can , about 4 ft length of PVC. then jumps on to the roof of the feeder and then bullies all the birds away..! :D One savvy squirrel..! :D

Well , it is better than the bears , they eat the whole feeder , Eeeek..! :D

Too Kool..! :)

eatmydust 03-22-2013 05:58 PM

Glad to see your "dreaming" again!!:)

Sniper03 03-22-2013 06:00 PM

You will have to get some pictures of your acrobatic circus squirrel in action!
They as well as Raccoons are very creative to solve issues and overcome barriers!

dango 03-22-2013 06:02 PM

Ain't no dream friend , real , in the flesh , "Bullie" squirrel..! :D Think I'll call him "Dick Chaney" , the puppet Masterer..! :D

Never mind..! :)

dango 03-22-2013 06:06 PM

OH Yeah , should mention that I got a pulley system in the middle of that rope to let the feeder down to fill it..! One savvy squirrel..! :D

yayamamasami 03-22-2013 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by dango
Ain't no dream friend , real , in the flesh , "Bullie" squirrel..! :D Think I'll call him "Dick Chaney" , the puppet Masterer..! :D

Never mind..! :)

You sure it was your shoulder and not your head? Or did they just give you some really good drugs? Shouldn't mix those with alkyhol, dummy! Lol :D

RUG3R44 03-22-2013 06:12 PM

Sounds like it's time to drag out the ol' .22 and some shorts and TCoB.

dango 03-22-2013 06:12 PM

Best of both worlds , the cure and the source , Hooo Yaul..!:).

dango 03-22-2013 08:18 PM

Just went out to check that the squirrel left something for the birds , EeeK.!
Snow's up to ma crotch , Yo..! Beautiful though , all white and pure ,(SIGH).!

Can't wait to shoot ma .45/70 again , makes me smile , on-ward n up-ward slowly , but surely..! Blow that squirrel into lint..! Nah , I'll out smart him..! :D
Maybe....? :confused::)

RUG3R44 03-22-2013 08:36 PM

Shooting a squirrel w/ a .45/70.. Yeah, that would be interesting! :D