Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Most Useless Accessory (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/most-useless-accessory-19499/)

Benning Boy 10-26-2009 02:17 PM

Most Useless Accessory
 
You've been to the gun show. You've seen them.

That bayonet for the Glock.

That cookie cutter door breacher.

The 12 ga. round that whistles and drops a payload of confetti.


After the initial cool factor is gone, what is the single most useless firearm, gun show, catalog, website chunk of doo doo out there?

Benning Boy 10-26-2009 02:27 PM

And my winner is......

The faux silencer.

I saw these cheap, and thought, "Suppressors have gone down this much?"

Investigating further, it was revealed that this device silences nothing, but gives you that cool silencer look.

WHYYYYYY!?!?!

skullcrusher 10-26-2009 02:58 PM

How about the golf ball launcher for the AR's. What the hell....?

lonyaeger 10-26-2009 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 178336)
And my winner is......

The faux silencer.

I saw these cheap, and thought, "Suppressors have gone down this much?"

Investigating further, it was revealed that this device silences nothing, but gives you that cool silencer look.

WHYYYYYY!?!?!

Boy. Benning Boy.

Because it gives us something to laugh at.

Benning Boy 10-26-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 178351)
How about the golf ball launcher for the AR's. What the hell....?

"Skully is the Cinderella story at the Open today. This kid out of nowhere has been holding Tiger Woods' feet to the fire with a series of impossible shots.

"Ohh, straight into the deepest bunker on the course. Nobody gets out of that one. Skully is going to his bag, hmmm, passes the wedge, what's that? Odd looking club, he's going into the bunker.

THOOMP

"Skully's on the green, Tiger is having a meltdown! He just snapped his putter, what's he saying? "Heffin Poosh"? No, wait, it sounds like...."

CA357 10-26-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Benning Boy (Post 178360)
"Skully is the Cinderella story at the Open today. This kid out of nowhere has been holding Tiger Woods' feet to the fire with a series of impossible shots.

"Ohh, straight into the deepest bunker on the course. Nobody gets out of that one. Skully is going to his bag, hmmm, passes the wedge, what's that? Odd looking club, he's going into the bunker.

THOOMP

"Skully's on the green, Tiger is having a meltdown! He just snapped his putter, what's he saying? "Heffin Poosh"? No, wait, it sounds like...."

I'm lovin' it. Caddyshack goes ninja. :D :D :D

Benning Boy 10-26-2009 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lonyaeger (Post 178352)
Boy. Benning Boy.

Because it gives us something to laugh at.

It would be funny, if some dink out there wasn't threading a perfectly good gun to screw on a piece of aluminum that serves no purpose.

But you're right, I do snicker at some of what I see at the range.:D

Benning Boy 10-26-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CA357 (Post 178363)
I'm lovin' it. Caddyshack goes ninja. :D :D :D

Ninja week is coming!

Dillinger 10-26-2009 03:14 PM

Most useless accessory??

glockman1990 and hogger129 are running a close 1,2...

But I think Robin would have to be the most useless accessory. Seriously. That guy sucked! And he had the Ghey written all over his costume.....

cpttango30 10-26-2009 03:17 PM

Most useless accessory??

The wait for it................................................ ..................... GLOCK!!!!!!!!!


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:03 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.