Most Enlightening..!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Most Enlightening..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013, 08:10 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3306 Times on 1861 Posts
Likes Given: 18894

Default Most Enlightening..!

I , have gone Global..! Via , (SKYPE) ,I've been sorting out my PC problems.
I can not "Export or Import" any pictures..! This Indian gentleman , India , the country
assured me , no problem.! LOL..! The realm of possibilities.....!

As stated , "nothing EVER made I can't ruin"..! He , assured me , that in 1 half hour , I'd be up and running..! LOL..! OK , and good luck !

He said with-in the hour at most , to await his return call.
I , sit and watch , Chaos , , curser,s flappin , windows coming and going , Chaos , Totally..! 1 hour gone and still , CHAOS , I can see it on my screen and I start a laughing and watching ! TOTAL CHAOS with many pauses ..!
2 Hours gone by and I'm seeing "Failure" before my eyes , but still laughing and watching..!

2and 1/2 hours and the phone rings ! I've returned and it was most complex problem,,,!!!! I laugh and a (I TOLD YA SO'S) and we part and I'm Baaaaacccckk..!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here