The most dangerous place in the U.S.
What do you think is the most dangerous place to stand in the United States?
(1) On the beach in front of a Category V hurricane
(2) In deep East L.A. wearing an "Aprenda Ingles!" ("Learn English!") T-shirt
(3) On the corner of 125th Street and Lennox Avenue wearing a Confederate battle flag baseball cap
(4) Between Al Sharpton and a microphone
(5) Between the Clintons and power
"Valor needs first strength, then a weapon."
-- J. R. R. Tolkien (1892-1973)
"Free men have arms; slaves do not."
-- William Blackstone (1723-1780)