Mosques - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Mosques

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2010, 09:07 PM   #11
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

A great many people don't need to ponder this too hard: building a mosque on Ground Zero on the 10th anniversary of the murderous attack is nothing short of a kick in the junk.

I don't give a f*** about political correctness or about how imams and others claim Islam is a religion of peace. I can research the history and do the math for myself: Islam is a murderous ideology.

It's a disgrace that we have so many cowards hiding from this fact.

Skull, you're right that Christianity and Judaism had their days of barbarity. They overcame it, however, WITHOUT pressure from the outside. Islam has failed to reconcile itself with other religions even WITH pressure from the outside.

Color me the eternal pessimist, but I don't hold a lot of faith for that cult.

Old 06-06-2010, 09:27 PM   #12

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Once again, bkt. I agree with you 100%. But, the powers that be in NYC and NYS have been kicking America in the junk every day they hold up any kind of re-build at Ground Zero. The kick to the junk when we are already down is allowing a Mosque to be built near the site before they even agree to do anything pro-American at Ground Zero.

Watch, next, the mullahs will claim that Ground Zero is a religious site because some Muslims lost their lives at that spot. They will want to claim it as a holy site and keep any kind of building at Ground Zero.

I have no faith in Islam to ever evolve into a real religion of peace and tolerance, either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-06-2010, 09:43 PM   #13
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Once again, bkt. I agree with you 100%. But, the powers that be in NYC and NYS have been kicking America in the junk every day they hold up any kind of re-build at Ground Zero. The kick to the junk when we are already down is allowing a Mosque to be built near the site before they even agree to do anything pro-American at Ground Zero.

Watch, next, the mullahs will claim that Ground Zero is a religious site because some Muslims lost their lives at that spot. They will want to claim it as a holy site and keep any kind of building at Ground Zero.

I have no faith in Islam to ever evolve into a real religion of peace and tolerance, either.
See, that highlights the real problem. Had we, as a nation, had the testicular fortitude to declare Islam for what it is, it would have been easy for a NYC official to tell those who proposed the new mosque to screw off.

But instead, we cling to the irrational idea that all religions imply kindness, love and tolerance, and that all central foci of worship of one form or another actually are religions when they're clearly not.

And so we reap the benefit of cowardice. What matters now is how or whether we react to it.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 42

Default Mosque to be built on Ground Zero in NYC

Thank you bkt for telling it like it is. Islam is an ideology wrapped in a religious cloak to claim religious freedom under our Constitution. The ideology of convert or die tells us exactly what they are and what they intend. Our leaders must wake up and quit allowing Islam religious protection. If Islamic people want to live in America they must swear allegiance to the United States of America, agree to abide by the laws of America, and honor our Country and Flag above all others. Until this happens, they are NOT American Citizens and have NO Constitutional Rights here.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:27 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2616 Times on 1442 Posts
Likes Given: 4148

The site for the "mosque" is 600 feet from the ground zero. It is more than a mosque. It is an Islamic center, 13 stories high. If the citizens of NY City had any guts they would put unrelenting pressure on their political pukes to deny a construction permit for the "mosque".

Old 06-07-2010, 12:55 AM   #16

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

But you just havent lived until you hear that God awful prayer call 5 times a day. lol

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 06-07-2010, 01:35 AM   #17

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

BKT, Skullie, you guys covered this very well, I also feel the same as you, Skull I love your thoughts on what should be built on ground Zero, bigger, taller,but with a giant middle finger on the roof!

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-07-2010, 02:28 AM   #18

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I have yet to figure out just what the hell you all are talking about? Someone got a link to a news story or what?

Old 06-07-2010, 02:33 AM   #19

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I have yet to figure out just what the hell you all are talking about? Someone got a link to a news story or what?
FOXNews.com - NYC Community Board OKs Ground Zero Mosque Plans

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 06-07-2010, 02:50 AM   #20

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Thanks Crusher that sheds alot of light on this for me. Forget what I said before.Yes I served for the Constitutional rights of American Citizens but not for this. Islam is a made up religion, if we are lucky they will start to follow the ideals of the Heavens Gate Cult and drink the magic cool aid. If they need a Mosque so bad why dont they go back to the hole they came out of. Live with what we have here or go the hell home.

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Newest Threads