Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 'Moron trap' lures tourists

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2009, 09:10 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusselin View Post
that is also old information, they need to update their site lol, big al is a monster and has been around since i was a kid, when i was younger he got out of his cage and killed two other gators.... it took them 3 tractors to drag him back into his pond.......

as for gator hunting, its not that dangerous. You tie some chicken to some string and bait it on a tree, when the gator eats it, they swallow it whole. so the string goes down also. When the gator tries to leave he cant because he is now attatched to the tree. They are either too dumb or too arrogant to cough the chicken back up....then you come along in a boat and slowly pull the string up until their heads com to the surface, then apply a pistol or rifle bullet right behind the eyes they will roll for a little bit and then die, pull them in, take them home and enjoy.

here is another big al pic
yep, same way we caught them. Gator tail sure is good. is that what you did with it?

I have a gator head on the dash in my truck. I would really like some seat covers to go with it.

"There's not too many things, a man can't fix, with a couple hundred rounds, and his 30-06."