Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > MORE waiting...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default MORE waiting...

So I finally pick up my SA 1911 this past Monday and at my first Sportsman Club meeting on Wednesday, they inform me that they'll be closing the range for a month due to some long over due maintenance.....I can't shoot this thing until May 5th....

Just my luck.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-07-2012, 06:47 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 564 Times on 331 Posts
Likes Given: 3221

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott_gen View Post
So I finally pick up my SA 1911 this past Monday and at my first Sportsman Club meeting on Wednesday, they inform me that they'll be closing the range for a month due to some long over due maintenance.....I can't shoot this thing until May 5th....

Just my luck.
Actually, you can take it to the American Firearms School in North Attleboro (they have a public range). As long as you have it unloaded, and secured seperately from the ammo, then you'll be fine.

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere