More info from a Muslim insider - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > More info from a Muslim insider

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2010, 01:53 AM   #11
MGH
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I hate the double standard in our society. When this happened in the FLDS church here in the states everyone was sickened, but when it's a non-Christian religion, it's Diverse or Cultural.
Abuse is abuse no matter what culture you come from.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:06 AM   #12

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3485 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

If you are reading this, and you are wondering where this is headed, I would recommend reading a book called America Alone.

This book addresses the forward march of Islam into many EU companies, and if you read and look around, you are probably going to notice some very relevant trends.

Old 02-26-2010, 02:24 AM   #13

From a Christian living in the Middle East, I will just say that the West should learn about Islam before it is too late and should Not show tolerance for the Intolerant.

Last edited by Mount_Sannine; 02-26-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: typo

Old 02-26-2010, 03:01 AM   #14

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillbilly68 View Post
In the West World ( America ) Muslim men are starting to demand Shariah Law so the wife can not obtain a divorce and he can have full and complete control of her. It is amazing and alarming how many of our sisters and daughters attending American Universities are now marrying Muslim men and submitting themselves and their children unsuspectingly to the Shariah law.

By passing this on, enlightened American women may avoid becoming a slave under Shariah Law.
Imdeed education is the key, most American women who stay stateside need to remember to include a "Shariah prenup" in their wedding vows, if they do decide to marry a Muslim man. If the man does not agree to this, then he is not obviously serious in his proposal and commitment of marrying them for the right reasons of true love and comitment.

For one to enforce tribal and cultural practices dating back to the seventh century, encouraging the side of humanity that wants to take from, intimidate, and subjugate others with a truly demoralizing, absurd law. A law that is obviously not an accepted and recognised behavior of caring, devotion and true love, in a western society marriage.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 02-26-2010, 03:30 AM   #15

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mount_Sannine View Post
From a Christian living in the Middle East, I will just say that the West should learn about Islam before it is too late and should Not show tolerance for the Intolerant.
How's that for an endorsement? Ask any other than Muslim living around a majority Muslim society. They will tell you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!