Moon profile pics?? - Page 11
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Moon profile pics??


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 07:35 AM   #101
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 863 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido

I would love to fire a SAW and hopefully I'll have the chance some time soon.

Haha that's why I'm waiting until Friday. It's when I get paid.
SAW is impressive yes but not the same as what else we shot in the Corps. This was more fun

m-2-50cal-dvic551.jpg

Now w me on the OP all you will here is one loud boom and a smack then the announcement of of all clear threat down
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:43 AM   #102
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kaido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 1,764
Liked 365 Times on 232 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

SAW is impressive yes but not the same as what else we shot in the Corps. This was more fun

Now w me on the OP all you will here is one loud boom and a smack then the announcement of of all clear threat down
Oh I know, the SAW is just one of the things I'd love to fire. Oddly enough, I'm not a big fan of the M2s or really any mounted firearms. Don't get me wrong, if given the chance I would sure as hell fire one. Just wouldn't go out of my way to do so.
kaido is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 07:48 AM   #103
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 863 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido

Oh I know, the SAW is just one of the things I'd love to fire. Oddly enough, I'm not a big fan of the M2s or really any mounted firearms. Don't get me wrong, if given the chance I would sure as hell fire one. Just wouldn't go out of my way to do so.
I will we have a semi auto ma duece at the shop and its badass. That boom I mentioned would be the 7.82 warbird aka The Hawk btw
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:06 AM   #104
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
kaido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Alberta
Posts: 1,764
Liked 365 Times on 232 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

I will we have a semi auto ma duece at the shop and its badass. That boom I mentioned would be the 7.82 warbird aka The Hawk btw
I'd say you can't "wreck" the M2 by making it a semi-auto....but I'd rather "wreck" the gun then my credit. Haha

I've never seen a 7.82 in person at all. I don't even know of anyone who owns some thing would come close to touching that, except for a friend who just bought a Remington 700 (no sure of exact model) chambered for .338 Lapua.
kaido is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:14 AM   #105
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Atlanta, Ga. North to Chattanooga,Tn.,Georgia
Posts: 213
Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

[QUOTE=94browninghunt;832403]Moon profile pics...beer...girls...zombies..guns....i think we've pretty much covered everything important

Next....you might want to think about shopping for new makeup for that " just woke up with a hangover photo on bottom" LMAO
barneygoogle is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:17 AM   #106
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Atlanta, Ga. North to Chattanooga,Tn.,Georgia
Posts: 213
Liked 13 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 10

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94browninghunt View Post
Moon profile pics...beer...girls...zombies..guns....i think we've pretty much covered everything important

Moon profile pics?? - The Club House Moon profile pics?? - The Club House Moon profile pics?? - The Club House Moon profile pics?? - The Club House
Looking good though.
barneygoogle is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:48 AM   #107
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 863 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido

I'd say you can't "wreck" the M2 by making it a semi-auto....but I'd rather "wreck" the gun then my credit. Haha

I've never seen a 7.82 in person at all. I don't even know of anyone who owns some thing would come close to touching that, except for a friend who just bought a Remington 700 (no sure of exact model) chambered for .338 Lapua.
Got a .338 lapua at the shop.....locks to hard when compared to the Hawk
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #108
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
94browninghunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Darien,IL
Posts: 311
Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 19

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Got a .338 lapua at the shop.....locks to hard when compared to the Hawk
What make is the rifle for the 338? Love 338 calibers
__________________
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson
94browninghunt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 01:10 PM   #109
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 863 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 94browninghunt

What make is the rifle for the 338? Love 338 calibers
Got a Dakota arms model 97, Remington 700, and a custom built one off from a Mauser action a guy defaulted on.
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Full Moon on the rise........ winds-of-change The Club House 13 06-06-2012 03:28 AM
S&W 625-9 .45 Colt: To cut for moon clips or not? mes227 Revolver Handguns 5 09-09-2011 02:25 AM
To the Moon Shihan The Club House 7 02-25-2011 10:43 AM
Moon Clips for 1911 IceNine 1911 Forum 3 08-30-2007 11:53 AM