Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Montebello High in California flies flag upside down

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2009, 01:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Montebello High in California flies flag upside down

You will not see this heart-stopping photo on the front page of the NY Times, nor on the lead story of the major news networks. The protestors at Montebello High School took the American flag off the school's flag pole and hung it upside down while putting up the Mexican flag over it.
The image of the American flag subsumed to another and turned upside down on American soil is already spreading on Internet forums and via e-mail.
If you choose to remain uninvolved, do not be amazed when you no longer have a nation to call your own nor anything you have worked for left since it will be 'redistributed' to the activists while you are so peacefully staying out of the 'fray'. Check history, it is full of nations/empires that disappeared when its citizens no longer held their core beliefs and values. One person CAN make a difference. ACT NOW! Tell your non-representing representitives what you think about this.

Complete E-Mail Addresses for Congress/House, Senate, Governors & State Legislators

mont4.jpg   mont1.jpg   mont2.jpg   mont3.jpg  

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-28-2009, 02:16 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Pathetic. These people have no respect for the very country that has given them prosperity and refuge!!!

Go back to what you love or have some respect to what is given to you.

Reminds me of parents with out of control teens, who never disciplined then when they were young.

I like this one better.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:32 AM   #3

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Dude, this happened almost three years ago. snopes.com: Mexican Flag at Montebello High School it was around the same time as the whole "Day Without a Mexican" thing (oh it was so easy getting to work that day!). Love that vet with the ka-bar cutting the flag down!

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 04-28-2009, 02:38 AM   #4

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

I remember this. I also remember that Mexican workers on my project didn't show up for work that Monday.

Well the joke was on them, I gave them the rest of the week off.

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 04-28-2009, 02:43 AM   #5

It angers me that no one stood up to take that flag down, like the vet in 2nd post. I would happily take a beating from the crowd who are disrespecting my country as I take down their flag.

Old 04-28-2009, 02:43 AM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
I remember this. I also remember that Mexican workers on my project didn't show up for work that Monday.

Well the joke was on them, I gave them the rest of the week off.
Nice one!!!

Old 04-28-2009, 04:18 AM   #7

Sorry, didn't know it was older news. But it still pisses me off.

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:22 AM   #8

Liked 39 Times on 29 Posts
Likes Given: 137

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKimber View Post
Sorry, didn't know it was older news. But it still pisses me off.
No worries. As a Southern Kalifornian I had this rammed down my throat for a while. Once that "Day Without a Mexican" failed (and by failed I mean most of the state loved having traffic free streets for a day...backfire!) most of this attitude kind of died off. With amnesty talk picking up steam again it'll be interesting to see what happens down here....

Greg

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 04-28-2009, 04:28 AM   #9

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Problem is, these things go unpunished. These kids should have gotten expelled from the public school system and their parents made to pay for their education in a private school until they completed their mandatory 12th year or reached 18. The world needs ditch diggers, too!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:59 AM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1173 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Looks like enough rope for a hanging or two.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Tags
american flag, us flag