Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Montanians give input (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/montanians-give-input-68665/)

Shihan 07-21-2012 05:28 PM

Montanians give input

What are the Pros and Cons of living in Montana?

dog2000tj 07-21-2012 05:36 PM

Never lived there, but it is on my list of 3 - AZ, MO and another planet :D I have been there, June 1997, and it was awesome! :D Shorts, t-shirt ..... and some snow flurries :p

You thinking of moving? :confused:

zedpapa 07-22-2012 04:22 AM

I'm interested in moving to Montana, too. I would imagine its better than commiefornia, probably way better. I would move in a hearbeat if I could find a job there.

sputnik1988 07-22-2012 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zedpapa (Post 877724)
I'm interested in moving to Montana, too. I would imagine its better than commiefornia, probably way better. I would move in a hearbeat if I could find a job there.

Check career builder, if it's there chances are you'll find it. I say we cut our losses and give Cali to the commies, maybe they'll all move there... I can dream can't I?:p

tri70 07-22-2012 05:17 AM

More animals than people, no 100 deg heat, you always have the high ground!

Shihan 07-22-2012 05:28 AM

I was giving thought to moving.
Are the speed limits still prudent speeds?

jordan89 07-22-2012 05:42 AM

Montana is my dream spot. My problem is my skill is in the manufacturing field...not a lot of jobs like that out there. :(

danf_fl 07-22-2012 07:10 AM

No Eastern Diamondback snakes!

Vikingdad 07-22-2012 07:27 AM

The only problem with Montana is that it sucks when the weather changes.

The only problem with California is that everybody gives it up as lost as far as gun rights are concerned. The politics here are a nightmare to be sure, but a big part of the reason for that is that pro-gunners move out because it is too hard to live here and own guns. Everybody keeps telling me to move out of CA because it is a lost cause, well, how about you spineless bastards get a little backbone and move into the belly of the beast to make some changes? But no! Rather than do that you move to pro-gun states and encourage me to do the same. Isn't that the same as retreating?

winds-of-change 07-22-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vikingdad (Post 877847)
The only problem with Montana is that it sucks when the weather changes.

The only problem with California is that everybody gives it up as lost as far as gun rights are concerned. The politics here are a nightmare to be sure, but a big part of the reason for that is that pro-gunners move out because it is too hard to live here and own guns. Everybody keeps telling me to move out of CA because it is a lost cause, well, how about you spineless bastards get a little backbone and move into the belly of the beast to make some changes? But no! Rather than do that you move to pro-gun states and encourage me to do the same. Isn't that the same as retreating?

Um, nope. I plan on moving out of Illinois as soon as I can. I stay here now because my Father is 82 and in poor health and I couldn't possibly leave him right now.

I'm thinking either Kentucky, Arizona or Wyoming.