Montana Opinions needed

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Montana Opinions needed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts

Default Montana Opinions needed

I don't get the local news because I'm on Direct TV, but a guy at work keeps telling me about this company called American Private Police Force or something like that. Apparently they are going to run the new prison in Hardin, MT. but they are really just a mercenary for hire group.

My buddy told me they showed up in Harden with logos on their vehicles that say 'Hardin Police' how does running a prison give them the authority to pretend they are now city police.

Like I said, I haven't seen any of this, my buddy keeps telling me about it at work. I'm curious if any of you fellow Montanans (or anyone else) has heard about this, and what do you think about it?

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-05-2009, 09:55 PM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 464 Times on 254 Posts

Been brought up in a Locked Thread
American Police Force | KULR-8 TELEVISION - Billings, Montana | Local Top Stories

Old 10-05-2009, 11:32 PM   #3

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

i'm 3 hrs away,if you pay for gas i'll go check it out for ya

I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America,and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible,
With Liberty and Justice for all.

Old 10-06-2009, 01:47 AM   #4

Default Heres your link

Bob Wire Blog | New West Network | Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming

Old 10-06-2009, 02:53 AM   #5

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Sounds like and reads like a super duper mall ninja company. Check out the guy in all black next to a CGI chopper wielding duel non-matching pistols.

The site is registered threw godaddy.com So they are not a big company like they say they are. If your company is big they host their own web site.

American Private Police Force - Services

Old 10-06-2009, 03:58 AM   #6

The writing isn't especially professional. The phraseology is way over the top, like they're trying too hard to impress somebody. It sounds like something you'd read in a video game.