Monster Energy must think their customers are stupid! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Monster Energy must think their customers are stupid!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 11:50 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Any of y'all ever drink Sparks? It is an energy drink with 8 or 9% alcohol. You can't taste the alcohol but they make you go insane. You get really hyper from the caffeine, and ballsy from the alcohol. When you're trying to pass out, you are thinking about strangling your a$$hole neighbor and chopping his face off with a rusty coffee can lid, just because a year ago he told you to not walk on his grass. That is why I quit drinking it.

Old 10-16-2009, 04:38 AM   #12

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey-you-guys View Post
Any of y'all ever drink Sparks? It is an energy drink with 8 or 9% alcohol. You can't taste the alcohol but they make you go insane. You get really hyper from the caffeine, and ballsy from the alcohol. When you're trying to pass out, you are thinking about strangling your a$$hole neighbor and chopping his face off with a rusty coffee can lid, just because a year ago he told you to not walk on his grass. That is why I quit drinking it.
Cheese and rice! Makes me glad I don't use those energy drinks. Don't need them, anyway. Even if I'm tired when I go to work, I've got a 40 or so minute plane ride (sometimes longer depending on the plane traffic at McCarran airport) and a 20 minute bus ride before I get to my work location so I can nod out for those rides.

Old 10-16-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 84 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I quit drinking energy drinks a long time ago. They're terrible for your body. I'll stick to a cup or two of coffee in the morning. We should all tell Monster to go pound sand, that is rediculous!

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 10-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #14

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Tell them what you think:

Monster Energy Drink - Unleash The Beast - Guest - Contact Us

I have

Old 10-16-2009, 03:39 PM   #15

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey-you-guys View Post
I think you have some unresolved anger issues that really should be addressed by a licensed professional.

As for not walking on your neighbors grass. STAY THE EFF OFF OF IT. it is rude to think you can walk all over his property. Sorry I scream at kids and adults all the time to stay the eff of my grass. you have no clue what I am doing. I had to tear up and replace 10 rolls of sod because some Ignorant unt told her kids to cut across the grass. Sent her the dam bill for 20 rolls of sod and she and her sissy ass hubby got effing pissed. I said well your kids ran all over my brand new sod and killed it. Pay up or I am going to take you to effing court. Then I reminded them I was on the HOA board and could make life really bad they forked over for my sod. I can't stand people that can't stay on their own grass. Just like letting your dam flea bag dog crap on my lawn I don't effing care if you pick it up or not the damage is down. Why don't you let your dog crap in your own yard? PISS OFF The last dog that crapped in my yard showed up missing and no one ever found him.

My anger issues by the way are being looked into by a lic pro. SO don't go there.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:44 PM   #16

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

they must have ran a marathon on your grass then to kill it.

Old 10-18-2009, 06:10 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
I think you have some unresolved anger issues that really should be addressed by a licensed professional.

As for not walking on your neighbors grass. STAY THE EFF OFF OF IT. it is rude to think you can walk all over his property. Sorry I scream at kids and adults all the time to stay the eff of my grass. you have no clue what I am doing. I had to tear up and replace 10 rolls of sod because some Ignorant unt told her kids to cut across the grass. Sent her the dam bill for 20 rolls of sod and she and her sissy ass hubby got effing pissed. I said well your kids ran all over my brand new sod and killed it. Pay up or I am going to take you to effing court. Then I reminded them I was on the HOA board and could make life really bad they forked over for my sod. I can't stand people that can't stay on their own grass. Just like letting your dam flea bag dog crap on my lawn I don't effing care if you pick it up or not the damage is down. Why don't you let your dog crap in your own yard? PISS OFF The last dog that crapped in my yard showed up missing and no one ever found him.

My anger issues by the way are being looked into by a lic pro. SO don't go there.
I don't have a problem with people not wanting others on their yard. It is their property and I am respectful of that, and what I wrote is just a hypothetical example of how that particular drink can change your way of thinking. The only neighbor that ever told me to stay off his grass was from about 5 years ago and he was nice about it, he even mowed my side of the property, which he didn't have to, nor did I ask him to.

Old 10-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Monster backed off.

A Monster Win for Rock Art - WCAX.COM Local Vermont News, Weather and Sports-

WELCOME

Old 10-22-2009, 05:17 PM   #19

Liked 33 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I guess enough pressure from consumers telling Hanson Beverage Co. to take their products and shove them caused them to rethink their efforts to squash Rock Art Brewing.

That's one for the little guy!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 10-22-2009, 10:53 PM   #20

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post

Oh I wouldn't say you had anger issues, Tango