Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   A moment of silence (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/moment-silence-12107/)

paganwolf 03-22-2009 01:55 PM

A moment of silence

My heart goes out to the the three Men in Blue gunned down yesterday in Oakland and prayers for the fourth fighting for his life. The news said that the shooter was a parolee with an extensive criminal background. Wonder what liberal judge decided this piece of sh!t had paid his debt and was safe to be released to gun down these brave men.
:mad:

cpttango30 03-22-2009 02:04 PM

But there are no guns allowed in Oakland. How did this happen.

I am sorry for the loss of the OPD and the families get my prayers.

chopkick 03-22-2009 03:29 PM

Just read the article. Said at the scene of the first shooting, of the two motorcyle officers, about twenty bystanders lingered around taunting police.

You can access story off drudge report.

Dillinger 03-22-2009 05:46 PM

Prayers and Best Wishes for the family, and the fourth Brave Member still fighting.

I haven't read the whole story, just what was covered on the local news, but I hope that POS has a "heart attack" while in custody and never gets to his new trial....

Hell, it would be worth getting arrested to get this done. This guy obviously deserves to be 9 feet under.... no, I didn't mean six, that is where good people get buried....

Another example of how gun control is doing wonders to empower the criminals and punish the tax paying, law abiding civilians...

JD

Ghillie-Monster 03-22-2009 06:04 PM

God keep those Men, and I hope the shooter gets what he deserves.

chopkick 03-22-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ghillie-Monster (Post 85440)
God keep those Men, and I hope the shooter gets what he deserves.

He did. He was killed by S.W.A.T. Officers after killing two of them in a gun battle at the apartment complex where he was hiding.

cpttango30 03-22-2009 07:08 PM

Why can't we just carpet bomb calie? Start at sacramento and go south wiping out every living thing in sight. there are a few people We should get out but I would force all actors and their lot to say and fight the fight that they wanted. Then I would just bomb the crap out of the entire place.

chopkick 03-22-2009 07:18 PM

I agree tango. Here in the central San Joaquin Valley, which used to be a bastion of conservatism, the liberal hordes are running amuk. I would liken it to a ClassIII Zombie Outbreak. So, when the airstrike comes, please make it Danger Close! :(

bkt 03-22-2009 09:22 PM

Yeah, I just read this myself. Prayers to the survivors and for the one injured officer.

This event will be exploited shamelessly by gun-grabbers. They won't consider the lousy so-called "justice" that let this piece of vermin back out on the streets. They won't take into account he acquired those firearms illegally.

Feh.

ChuckD 03-22-2009 10:51 PM

I saw on the news were the fourth died :(