Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > modified case

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2010, 06:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default modified case

well i figured this was the best place to post this and ask lol....is there any special type of foam or material i should use...i wanna find something i can put in this case and cut the shapes of the guns out so it'll hold the guns in place...any ideas? advice? comments? lol this is what i have at the moment

2010-04-22_01.28.19.jpg   2010-04-22_01.28.46-1.jpg  

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-22-2010, 01:10 PM   #2

Try a craft shop...Like Hobby Lobby or something...I have some custom cases in the works and they pretty much have everything you need for cheap

Character, in the long run, is the decisive factor in the life of an individual and of nations alike.

Theodore Roosevelt

Old 04-22-2010, 02:44 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I'm glad you asked this.

I'd like to ask your help, and give you an opportunity to help the forum, as well.

A member, smarter and better looking than I, brought these to my attention..

Fammocan.com - Home

I don't have one yet, but the concept is you slide this into a standard military ammo can, which can be had for $4 to $7 bucks.

Instant waterproof, indestructible case.

Further, Cheaper than Dirt offers an Ammo Can locking system.

If you go this route, I'd like you to post a review. It helps this place, as this is a product not alot of people are aware of.

Give it some thought.