In Mod We Trust - Page 7
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

In Mod We Trust

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 12:04 AM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Thanks everyone for your words, no need to worry about my head swelling, the hot air will eventually cool and it'll return to normal size.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Shit, I used 70% of Lincoln's Gettysburg Address in the Duck Wars thread!
Hell, half of those pictures were from Lord of the Rings. I just channeled Tolkien and it flowed out.
"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Last edited by Ubergopher; 06-16-2009 at 12:06 AM.

Old 06-16-2009, 01:45 AM   #62

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I heard the mods were created by the Borg to infaltrate our society and slowly take over and quietly turn the stupid new posters asking which is better for hunting a vulcan cannon or a M1A3 Abrams tank into borg drones. The supporting members are wanted by the borg queen to create a new line of borg that act of the hive but, can alos think for themselves. So we have to agree to become Borg drones. So then Cane asked uber if he wanted to become a drone an uber responded with, "Do I get to nail 7 of 9?" Cane then replied Yes Uber every night if you wish.

Old 06-16-2009, 02:51 AM   #63

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Yall got it all wrong.....let me fill you in....

Notdku is the only "real" mod.. All the others with the Mod under their name is actually one of his other personalities. Notdku is actually a 13 year old kid that has never been outside of his grandmothers basement because the aliens will eat his brain juice. To make things interesting, he makes up new members and pulls another personality out of his mind and runs with it.

I am one of those

Old 06-16-2009, 02:57 AM   #64

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

"Yes Uber every night if you wish. "

11jeri_ryan-7of9.jpg

She's actually a skanky beatch!

See her here:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f68/search-perfect-white-meat-brestests-13288/#post117874

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 06-16-2009, 02:58 AM   #65

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
"Yes Uber every night if you wish. "

Attachment 4053

She's actually a skanky beatch!

See her here:

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f68/search-perfect-white-meat-brestests-13288/#post117874
I hope that comes with a free shot of penicillin!
"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory