Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Mobile devices and pet peeve (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/mobile-devices-pet-peeve-95631/)

Chainfire 08-17-2013 11:02 PM

Mobile devices and pet peeve

I have a warning for all of you, and you know who you are, butt-heads who drive down the street while posting on your social media devices. I see it every day, some lame sombich, hiding his or her device below the window, while bobbing and weaving down the street, spending more time looking at his or her lap than out the windshield.

One of you is going to run over me. When you do, I am going to put that cell phone someplace that a proctologist will have to probe for hours to find. If you hurt one of my family I may just put you out of your misery. For me, life in prison may only be five years, I can take it.

I am quite sincere, and you are forewarned, act accordingly.

DrumJunkie 08-17-2013 11:35 PM

I never understood the desire to check my email in traffic. But I see lot of people doing to. The birth of smart phones made it much more prevalent.

Axxe55 08-17-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chainfire (Post 1338552)
I have a warning for all of you, and you know who you are, butt-heads who drive down the street while posting on your social media devices. I see it every day, some lame sombich, hiding his or her device below the window, while bobbing and weaving down the street, spending more time looking at his or her lap than out the windshield.

One of you is going to run over me. When you do, I am going to put that cell phone someplace that a proctologist will have to probe for hours to find. If you hurt one of my family I may just put you out of your misery. For me, life in prison may only be five years, I can take it.

I am quite sincere, and you are forewarned, act accordingly.

i understand your fustration and anger, but putting such comments out on an open forum could come back to haunt you one day. just saying.

therewolf 08-17-2013 11:47 PM

I can't make, talk to someone,or answer a call on this thing.

BUT they call it a "smart" phone.

Well, if it's so "smart" how come the on-off switch

and the volume control are hellishly positioned

where you hold the phone to talk on it? WHY?

WHY, HUH?

DFlynt 08-17-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by therewolf (Post 1338585)
I can't make, talk to someone,or answer a call on this thing.

BUT they call it a "smart" phone.

Well, if it's so "smart" how come the on-off switch

and the volume control are hellishly positioned

where you hold the phone to talk on it? WHY?

WHY, HUH?

The phone is "smart" they didn't say anything about the people who designed it being "smart". ;)

therewolf 08-18-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DFlynt (Post 1338597)
The phone is "smart" they didn't say anything about the people who designed it being "smart". ;)

They're BOTH dumbass, if you ask me.

WHAT MORON tested this product?

They didn't have ANY problems with it?

Gatoragn 08-18-2013 12:35 AM

Ole Junior says it best, Hang Up And Drive

rjd3282 08-18-2013 04:10 AM

Damn it Chain I've had to agree with you twice in one day. Stop it. :D

dwmiller 08-18-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrumJunkie (Post 1338572)
I never understood the desire to check my email in traffic. But I see lot of people doing to. The birth of smart phones made it much more prevalent.

The Smartphone just made the dumbasses that much worse by comparison;)

303tom 08-18-2013 07:05 AM

Don`t have one, don`t want one !................