Mob Attacks Chicago - Page 6
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mob Attacks Chicago

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2012, 07:56 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I use to live in the Chicago land area....Now I live in Alaska where you do not need any concealed carry permit to carry. Last winter when I rolled my jeep, my 1911 was ejected from the vehicle and the jeep was on top of it. Once the vehicle was moved the police officer helped me do weapon maintenance on the side of the highway....That is how it should be!

Old 06-15-2012, 08:11 AM   #52
I don't come with an "edit" option....
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 833 Times on 521 Posts
Likes Given: 4414

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Yeah, it would dilute it but it would still work..... I think.

When it comes to life I avoid the advice of lawyers. Listening to them will prevent you from living life.
Well, my lawyer is also a lodge brother, and gun nut.... he only advises me when I ask for it, and it's usually what I figured anyway (just looking for more of an assurance that what I want to do is in fact retardedly not a good idea).

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 06-15-2012, 08:32 AM   #53
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8814 Times on 5097 Posts
Likes Given: 11487

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason609 View Post
Well, my lawyer is also a lodge brother, and gun nut.... he only advises me when I ask for it, and it's usually what I figured anyway (just looking for more of an assurance that what I want to do is in fact retardedly not a good idea).
Yeah, well even my brother who is a lawyer advises me not to do anything short of breathing without liability. Piss on that attitude.