Mob Attacks Chicago - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mob Attacks Chicago

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2012, 05:26 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3736 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

cause - due to the crappy economy and it's policies NYS just reported that they had an exodus of millions (3+million IIRC) of residents since the recession started in 08' - most of them taxpaying residents.

effect - the huge tax burden of living/doing business in NYS is now carried by a smaller tax base.

conclusion - politicians will have no choice but to raise taxes (no chance they will cut social/welfare programs of the voting block)

effect - more exodus of taxpaying residents

conclusion - politicians will have no choice but to raise taxes (no chance they will cut social/welfare programs of the voting block)

anybody see a pattern here

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-14-2012, 05:33 AM   #22

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

I live in Illinois (cook) and I really would like the option to carry because of all this BS going on. I came to the conclusion that it will never happen so i have been thinking about just saying screw the politicians and government and starting to carry. As long as I'm not drinking. Or at work. I would rather be in jail and have my wife and daughter alive than all of us dead. I would never start or aggravate a confrontation with someone but if I was at a public place or anywhere and some bangers started shooting or ****ing with my family, I would take out my sig and double tap their ****in skulls with some 9mm HST's. I'm sick of all this bull**** Chicago says..... We r deploying cops on overtime and all this other bull****. Who pays for that? We do. And they r always late to the scene anyway. So why not just cough up the money for a nice reliable pistol that u r good with and some training and handle it ourselves. It's not like we're all gonna go on a killing spree. Like some people. And to be honest, why should anyone get tried for killing a gang banger. They're bred to die anyway. They knew that when they got beat in.

spit hell fire

People Like This 
Old 06-14-2012, 05:35 AM   #23

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
cause - due to the crappy economy and it's policies NYS just reported that they had an exodus of millions (3+million IIRC) of residents since the recession started in 08' - most of them taxpaying residents.

effect - the huge tax burden of living/doing business in NYS is now carried by a smaller tax base.

A perfect example of what is happening to social security & medicare for the whole country, yet those pinheads can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that it's broke & needs to be fixed.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #24

Liked 3736 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by gollygee View Post
A perfect example of what is happening to social security & medicare for the whole country, yet those pinheads can't seem to get it through their thick skulls that it's broke & needs to be fixed.
not quite ..... they get it, they just don't care

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Mason609 Likes This 
Old 06-14-2012, 05:46 AM   #25

Liked 46 Times on 30 Posts

I think Chicago is just going to stay out of it until they really, really, really need the extra money. Theylle just keep on taxing cigarettes and alcohol.

spit hell fire

Old 06-14-2012, 05:47 AM   #26

Liked 2549 Times on 1654 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj

Or we could let the dahm tripletts walk around like that and we could all forget about life's complexities for awhile...

Feral cat waterboarder

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 06-14-2012, 05:51 AM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteglock
I live in Illinois (cook) and I really would like the option to carry because of all this BS going on. I came to the conclusion that it will never happen so i have been thinking about just saying screw the politicians and government and starting to carry. As long as I'm not drinking. Or at work. I would rather be in jail and have my wife and daughter alive than all of us dead. I would never start or aggravate a confrontation with someone but if I was at a public place or anywhere and some bangers started shooting or ****ing with my family, I would take out my sig and double tap their ****in skulls with some 9mm HST's. I'm sick of all this bull**** Chicago says..... We r deploying cops on overtime and all this other bull****. Who pays for that? We do. And they r always late to the scene anyway. So why not just cough up the money for a nice reliable pistol that u r good with and some training and handle it ourselves. It's not like we're all gonna go on a killing spree. Like some people. And to be honest, why should anyone get tried for killing a gang banger. They're bred to die anyway. They knew that when they got beat in.
It's a game of odds with a bet on life.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 06-14-2012, 05:55 AM   #28
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8679 Times on 5018 Posts
Likes Given: 11284

From a purely speculative standpoint it would be interesting if law abiding citizens were to carry concealed with unregistered weapons and defend themselves from a mob of this sort with lethal force then plead innocent as to ownership of the firearm? Bunch of bad guys dead, innocent victim, unregistered firearm (with fingerprints that are not in the database, or better yet no fingerprints at all), lots of conflicting stories, total confusion... and maybe the intended victim gets out of the fray and goes home.

I live in a CA county where carry permits are not issued unless you can afford to pay off the Sheriff and you are politically connected (both, not just one). I am seriously considering carrying a Tazer (or perhaps two) to protect myself and my family. The only problem is that you have only one shot with a Tazer and if there are multiple perpetrators you are still in a bad situation. Unless perhaps you have a hideaway gun. Pepper spray might also be an option. It would probably work against a mob.... if you have a big enough can that is.

Old 06-14-2012, 06:06 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
From a purely speculative standpoint it would be interesting if law abiding citizens were to carry concealed with unregistered weapons and defend themselves from a mob of this sort with lethal force then plead innocent as to ownership of the firearm? Bunch of bad guys dead, innocent victim, unregistered firearm (with fingerprints that are not in the database, or better yet no fingerprints at all), lots of conflicting stories, total confusion... and maybe the intended victim gets out of the fray and goes home.

I live in a CA county where carry permits are not issued unless you can afford to pay off the Sheriff and you are politically connected (both, not just one). I am seriously considering carrying a Tazer (or perhaps two) to protect myself and my family. The only problem is that you have only one shot with a Tazer and if there are multiple perpetrators you are still in a bad situation. Unless perhaps you have a hideaway gun. Pepper spray might also be an option. It would probably work against a mob.... if you have a big enough can that is.
Assuming your not talking about the can in your Levis... pi$$ on it. Get one of those bear size pepper cans and oc, how are the laws on that? Practice your quick draw and mow down 20 at a time, buncha gangers screaming and clawing at their eyes, beautiful man. Kick em all in the nuts while they're down lol

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 06-14-2012, 06:35 AM   #30
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8679 Times on 5018 Posts
Likes Given: 11284

Quote:
Originally Posted by primer1 View Post
Assuming your not talking about the can in your Levis..
Tobacco causes a lingering death, not an immediate and painful stop to an aggressor. Spit some tobacco in my eyes and I would probably near kill you. Not the effect I am going for.

Quote:
pi$$ on it. Get one of those bear size pepper cans and oc, how are the laws on that? Practice your quick draw and mow down 20 at a time, buncha gangers screaming and clawing at their eyes, beautiful man. Kick em all in the nuts while they're down lol
Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I don't believe that there are any open or concealed carry laws regarding pepper spray or tazers. Are there?