Mob Attacks Chicago - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mob Attacks Chicago

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 11:01 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1872 Times on 968 Posts
Likes Given: 1419

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmboyz View Post
Thats the reason Chicago has one of the crime rates in the country. The bad guys are still gonna have guns no matter what the laws.
Which one would that be?

Chicago murder rate reaches 45-year low, police data show
Still, some neighborhoods do not see declines

January 01, 2011|By Annie Sweeney and Cynthia Dizikes, Tribune reporters
Chicago recorded 435 homicides in 2010, marking the city's lowest murder rate in 45 years, according to preliminary statistics released Saturday by the Chicago Police Department.

Link:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-01/news/ct-met-chicago-murder-totals-20110101_1_chicago-murder-rate-violent-crime-police-data-show

Last edited by Vincine; 06-14-2012 at 01:08 AM.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:08 PM   #12

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincine View Post
Which one would that be?

Chicago murder rate reaches 45-year low, police data show
Still, some neighborhoods do not see declines

January 01, 2011|By Annie Sweeney and Cynthia Dizikes, Tribune reporters
Chicago recorded 435 homicides in 2010, marking the city's lowest murder rate in 45 years, according to preliminary statistics released Saturday by the Chicago Police Department.

Link:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-01-01/news/ct-met-chicago-murder-totals-20110101_1_chicago-murder-rate-violent-crime-police-data-show
that was last year this is from this year

Quote:
Barely a month into 2012, Chicago's overall crime rate is down 20 percent compared to the same time period a year ago. But a rash of violent incidents last weekend where at least 20 people were shot highlights a sobering statistic within the overall crime data: homicides this January more than doubled the number recorded during the same month last year.

Chicago recorded 40 homicides as of mid-day Monday, up 53.8 percent from the 26 murders logged in January 2011

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-14-2012, 12:40 AM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1818 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I live in the same zip code as Gary, IN. Statistics are not good here, but at least the good guys are armed too.

Politicians want unrest because then people will be focused on other things and not actively involved in what the politicians are doing.....

Old 06-14-2012, 01:12 AM   #14

Liked 1872 Times on 968 Posts
Likes Given: 1419

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
that was last year this is from this year
Oops, I forgot to add my in my post.

Chicago recorded 40 homicides as of mid-day Monday, up 53.8 percent from the 26 murders logged in January 2011

Ouch!

Old 06-14-2012, 01:43 AM   #15
fmj

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
I really like the cubbies, but i will keep to watching them on TV. When i lived in Memphis, I had some friends ask me to go with them to Chicago for a long weekend with some cheap train tickets (roundtrip would've cost me about $100, IIRC); i told them there wasn't anything in Chicago so beautiful or rare as to make me want to go to Chicago to see it. This was while i was living in one of the more interesting areas of midtown Memphis, not some lily white suburb with manicured medians.

I may go watch the sun set over the ocean from a commiefornia beach one day, but it will be a DAMN SHORT visit. NYC? I don't even need to see NYC on TV.

People living in crappy places need to move to better places; the loss of tax-paying citizens may eventually teach such places the error of their ways.
I thought you wanted all bears dead?? I agree with you on this when it comes to the Chitcago variety of Bear!!

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 06-14-2012, 03:20 AM   #16
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1007 Times on 605 Posts
Likes Given: 220

People with guns are killed at a much higher rate than people without guns. I saw it reported, so it has to be true.

/sarc

Old 06-14-2012, 03:28 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux
People with guns are killed at a much higher rate than people without guns. I saw it reported, so it has to be true.

/sarc
Was this a report on gangbangers who got shot while holding guns??? Interesting how people use data to work the way they want it to isn't it?

Old 06-14-2012, 03:50 AM   #18

Liked 4983 Times on 2413 Posts
Likes Given: 1586

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post

People living in crappy places need to move to better places; the loss of tax-paying citizens may eventually teach such places the error of their ways.
Detroit has lost 60% of it's "productive" population and they've still not figured it out.

I vote for Hell Night on all these metropolitan ces pools. Burn em to the ground. Wait, on second thought don't burn them down, that would just send the rats out into less infected areas.

Tack

Old 06-14-2012, 05:14 AM   #19
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1

Detroit has lost 60% of it's "productive" population and they've still not figured it out.

I vote for Hell Night on all these metropolitan ces pools. Burn em to the ground. Wait, on second thought don't burn them down, that would just send the rats out into less infected areas.

Tack
That's similar to what happened to my childhood home. The Robert Taylor projects in Chicago closed and since we were the first town on the south side.......talk about an exodus of people.

Old 06-14-2012, 05:18 AM   #20

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

The problem with some that leave those liberal meccas, they don't know any better & try to change their new home into the same pig sty they just left, helping get tax & spend liberals into office.