The MMA Bad Assery Of J.D.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The MMA Bad Assery Of J.D.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2009, 07:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default The MMA Bad Assery Of J.D.

Many men talk about how much they know about MMA because they rented a video in the 90s that once had Royce Gracie and/or Tank Abbot fighting in iron man competitions against the greatest talent of the day. However one man's MMA knowledge surpasses all comers when it comes to the sweet science of MMA handicapping.

Dillinger, AKA J.D. is a student of the art and science that called mixed martial arts. J.D sees the angles, he knows the fighters' history and training methodologies, and see the inevitable outcome of two opponents seeking to impose their wills upon each other.

So confident is J.D. that he slyly coerces signature bets from unsuspecting armchair MMA enthusiasts, and watches with glee as they take the bait leading them to their humiliation.

Yes, J.D is smarter than everyone else. He is certainly better looking. And not that I would know personally, I hear tell he far better endowed than the rest of us. Or maybe just me.

J.D. brings sunshine when he enters a room. J.D. rules. I suck as a person. J.D. is adored by children and small mammals. I scare children and puppies eat my shoes.

If J.D says that Chuck Liddel will beat Anderson Silva by SUBMISSION, it is a foregone conclusion. Should take out a second mortgage on your house and bet it all.

I am Ineffable, and I declare my statements to be true to the best of my knowledge.

Last edited by user4; 12-13-2009 at 04:00 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-13-2009, 01:43 PM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Lost another MMA bet to JD didn't ya Ineff.

I will definitely concur, JD does know his MMA, but that is just a very small fraction of the numerous facets contained in the mind of this man we all know by the name of JD (Dillinger).

He is indeed, a strong man composed of many traits; strength, character loyalty, honest and selflessness and especially, Spree De Core. His dedication to this forum and it's members is outstanding, and his knowledge and wisdom of various subjects besides firearms, is priceless, and many times, perils of genius wrapped in a diamond studded, 24 carrot gold, leather jacket.

He is an outstanding example of a human being that many strive for, but never quite reach. He has mastered the id, ego and super-ego of working perfection one strives for all their life and never attains.......he is JD.

Some may question me and say I don't know Jack, but I know these things to be true.....because I know JD.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 12-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #3

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

My god JD's Head is going to be bigger than Tito's would you two stop it already.

Old 12-13-2009, 03:13 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Wow!

Thank you guys! My head is swollen at the moment and I need to take some time before posting so as not to confuse the issues.

Truth be told, Ineff did lose an MMA bet and this was his pennance, which he held to like a man and didn't need any prodding.

Frank Mir for the Win!!

JD

Old 12-13-2009, 03:17 PM   #5

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Jeesz..........you guys need some alone time?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 12-13-2009, 04:02 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
Indeed we do. In fact I shall require some alone time with anyone who has read this thread. To dispose of the evid.... err... to buy drinks for everyone! Yay me!

Old 12-13-2009, 04:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Wow!

Frank Mir for the Win!!

JD
Frank Mir... ALWAYS... for the win!
"You should see the damage, bronze. Huh? metal damage, brain damage. Heheheh. You listen bronze. I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! I'm the Nightrider, baby .... .. .
and we ain't never comin' back!"

Old 12-13-2009, 07:48 PM   #8

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post

"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."

Old 12-14-2009, 05:36 AM   #9

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

*GojuBrian grabs ahold of J.D's leg.....possible inappropriate groping and back bending*

Old 12-14-2009, 07:08 AM   #10

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Good God Almighty.. (Mom used to say that)

Next thread ,please.....

Gunpowder Addict For 40 Years Now