Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Microstamping and Bullet Serialization

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 01:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Microstamping and Bullet Serialization

For Connecticut gun owners or anyone who would like there voice to be heard. I believe CA has already approved these laws and if CT follows I believe many other states will to. My letter will be in the mail Monday.

http://www.nssf.org/legal/links/alerts/Connecticut.cfm

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-22-2008, 11:52 AM   #2
bkt

Liked 1304 Times on 663 Posts
Likes Given: 151

This looks like one helluva boondoggle and a sweet opportunity for that "sole-source" provider of those features.

No one who is able to think this through could possibly pass such legislation on it's proposed merits.

Old 03-23-2008, 02:45 AM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

What merits? Of course, it has none. Benefits? Yes, for evildoers, or government minions, however you want to label them. I propose a gov't employee and elected official branding act and 24 hr surveillance so we know where they are and what they're doing at all times. More crime and criminality comes from Congress and bureaucracies than the general public I'd bet anyway....

9x18=Makarov