Met a fellow member this weekend

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Met a fellow member this weekend

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 04:56 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default Met a fellow member this weekend

I had to chance to meet up with jwhirl413 this weekend on the way to a wedding with my wife. I split some 9mm with him that I picked up a few weeks back. We couldn't hang out too long as my wife didn't want to be late for the wedding and he was on his way to the gun show. Seems like a stand up guy and I was glad to meet him. It was nice to meet one of the local, fellow forum members.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-22-2009, 07:21 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

thanks bro. I too enjoyed meeting someone from the forum, you seemed to be a straigt forward person and hopefully next time we can squeze a few rounds off together, anyway thanks again and i look forward to next time.

Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun, You might meet'm both if you show up here not welcome son...