Met another illegal alien.
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Met another illegal alien.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2009, 01:29 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Default Met another illegal alien.

So I’m driving to meet friends last night and on a busy street the traffic in front of me comes to a stop. So I come to a stop. But the guy behind me doesn’t. He plows into the back of my Saturn hard enough to knock me pretty well senseless. I’m sitting there for awhile and a lady comes up to ask if I’m OK. I say I think so. She asks if I want the police or ambulance. I say please call the police. I’m trying to dial 911 on my cell but can’t seem to get those 3 #s in the right order. Then some Mexican guy is at the window and says what happened? I say someone hit me. He says why did you stop? I say because the car in front of me stopped. I asked are you the guy that hit me? He says yes. I ask why didn’t you stop? Suddenly he no speak English well. I finally get 911 and say I’ve been in an accident, when I see the car that hit me pulling around my car. Amazing how well adrenaline works. I jump out of my car and stand in front of his car yelling where do think your going? He says he’s just pulling to the curb. Yeah right! I say leave it where it is till the cops come. 911 hears all this and I tell her this guys trying to drive away and she says the cops are on the way. Fact is he wasn’t going far. His car was totaled. There was steam and water spewing out, and the front end was folded up by a foot. Amazing it was still running.

To make a long story short (too late) this guy has no drivers’ license. And I just found out the insurance info he gave the cops is bogus. And since the cost of full coverage on my old car isn’t worth the value I now have an accident on my no longer perfect driving record, as well as the repair costs coming out of pocket.

But hey, lets not worry about stopping illegal aliens, lets make sure we get them all free medical. They sure as hell aren’t going to pay for any insurance on their own.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-14-2009, 01:48 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

That sucks big time, I'm sorry to hear it. Maybe Villaraigosa will cut you a check.

yeah, right

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 11-14-2009, 02:26 AM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

The Auto Insurance Industry.....Wow!! Somethin else Obama can fix!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 11-14-2009, 02:57 AM   #4

Similar thing happened to me just before retiring! Driving to work, stopped at a red and was rear ended by a gal who finally braked but I figure impact at 40mph.

Suspended license, no insurance, Mom had just bought the car (used private party) for her, her son (in the back seat) impacted the windshield and had a nice mouse over his eye but they had no health insurance. Alas, she was not an illegal! Boyfriend had a suspended due to a DUI, was in the passenger seat and became argumentative just as the CHP showed up....perfect!!

Last edited by dunerunner; 11-14-2009 at 03:09 AM.

Old 11-14-2009, 03:03 AM   #5

Liked 1429 Times on 809 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Call Nancy:

peloisbitchimage4.jpg

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 11-14-2009, 03:09 AM   #6

What do you want me to call her Cane?? I'm open for anything, except cute and cuddly!!

Old 11-14-2009, 07:56 AM   #7

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Send any and all bills related to the accident to osamaobama

Old 11-14-2009, 09:38 AM   #8

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

I Love L. A..... Just kidding.. Lived there 41 years myself..
Sorry to hear whats happened..

Gunpowder Addict For 40 Years Now

Old 11-14-2009, 12:12 PM   #9
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9755 Times on 4196 Posts
Likes Given: 1536

Hey! LA is beautiful- early morning, right after a rain- that washed away all the chalk outlines of bodies.

Hope you are doing OK from the 10-50. When we lived in CO, daughter was on I-25, rush hour traffic came to a stop- she stopped, car BEHIND her stopped, pickup truck driven by an illegal FLYING up the on-ramp did not stop- hit car behind daughter, knocking it into her. No license, no insurance. Tried to play "No habla" when police got there. Officer grinned, said "No hay problemo, senor- Me habla Espanol. Como se llama?" He left in handcuffs.

Don't sweat your driving record- especially if you have uninsured motorist claim. The claims that red flag your insurance carrier are the ones they pay to third parties on your behalf- because you were at fault.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 11-14-2009, 12:14 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

A very similar thing happen to a very close friend of mind. If his head has hit 1/4" lower on the steering wheel he would have lost his eye! Same thing though, illegal, no license, no insurance, dead tag on the car that belonged to someone else, no functioning lights and the best part.....wait for it.....IT WAS MY FRIEND'S FAULT!! But hey, when someone pulls out in front of you in the rain with no lights and then decides to lay on the breaks, I guess it is your fault.

Sorry to hear about your accident brother, I know the feeling. Every dent or scratch on my truck is because of someone else, I'm not responsible for a single one.

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer