Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Memphis Police officer dead, another in critical condition

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2012, 10:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 270 Times on 221 Posts
Likes Given: 1204

I agree Rick!!

Old 12-15-2012, 12:49 AM   #12
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 334 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 602

Memphis...what a sh!thole! My brother works there at FedEx and can't stand the area...but that's where his job is - he is hoping to transfer outta there as soon as he can...

Member: GOA, NRA

"Nil desperandum (never despair) is a model for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it.” - Samuel Adams

Old 12-15-2012, 12:56 AM   #13

Memphis has its place brother. the birth place of the bluzs im sure ill get **** for that statment but you gata look back the Hellana bluz fest the king bizcut flour hour man its more then that

Old 12-15-2012, 12:58 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_x View Post
Memphis has its place brother. the birth place of the bluzs im sure ill get **** for that statment but you gata look back the Hellana bluz fest the king bizcut flour hour man its more then that
Memphis is part of histiry for some of us

Old 12-15-2012, 01:11 AM   #15

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_x View Post
So, how do you know about the Helena/West Helena blues festival each october ? From around here ?

Yes it is said Memphis is the home of the blues. WC Handy brought the "camp songs" to the city where they found fertile ground. Memphis is the birth place of the blues but they were conceived in the levy camps when the Mississippi river was being levied.

Memphis was a great city that will always have a special place in my heart. Much of my life and my formitable years were spent there. Detriot was a great city also and that is where Memphis is headed to fast.

NEVER FORGET

Old 12-15-2012, 01:14 AM   #16

My pops pleyd main stage once "harmonica" step dad the man that raised me ive been there more then once

Old 12-15-2012, 02:49 AM   #17

Liked 97 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth

So, how do you know about the Helena/West Helena blues festival each october ? From around here ?

Yes it is said Memphis is the home of the blues. WC Handy brought the "camp songs" to the city where they found fertile ground. Memphis is the birth place of the blues but they were conceived in the levy camps when the Mississippi river was being levied.

Memphis was a great city that will always have a special place in my heart. Much of my life and my formitable years were spent there. Detriot was a great city also and that is where Memphis is headed to fast.
Amen, brother!

Old 12-15-2012, 04:21 AM   #18

Liked 515 Times on 325 Posts
Likes Given: 952

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family...

honor-guard.jpg   thin-blue-line.jpg  

Jeremy

Member: NRA

The constitution of the United States asserts that all power is inherent in the people, that they may exercise it by themselves, that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed!” – Thomas Jefferson

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ