Memorial day plans? - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Memorial day plans?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 03:48 AM   #31
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Saturday yard work.
Sunday meeting a guy to pick up my first gun purchase in more than a year (NIB S&W 638-3, my summer carry pistol) and a little range time with luck.
Monday the attending the memorial at the local graveyard, then BBQ and beer at my house with friends and family.
Tuesday recovering from Monday, my employer gives an extra day off to all vets. He's a disabled vet with a purple heart so likes to do a little extra for those that served.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 05-26-2010, 03:59 AM   #32

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Leaving in the morning for an extended weekend. Heading to St. Anthony, Idaho, to play in the sand dunes for four days. Can't wait, I need a break from work before I become a headline.

Old 05-26-2010, 04:45 AM   #33

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Well nothing followed by a chance of more nothingness. Weather is still bad here on the north coast of Oregon and my child support payment just went up another $309.00. Talk about shorting the gun budget.

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.