Memorial Day Drummer 'Lee' Rigby's Widow Donations?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Memorial Day Drummer 'Lee' Rigby's Widow Donations?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2013, 03:15 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 813 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 125

Default Memorial Day Drummer 'Lee' Rigby's Widow Donations?

Anybody know where we can make donations specifically to the beheaded-in-the-street British soldier Lee Rigby's widow, Rebecca, and daughter?

He was wearing a Hope for Heroes teeshirt and sweatshirt apparently when he was literally butchered and that organization has had tens-of-millions of Pounds worth of "tributes" in his name despite their server crashing from the overwhelming volume. That's fine, however, I want to help her and her child, directly!

BTW, Kenyan police report the Muslim Nigerian killer was arrested there in 2010 for training with Al-Shabab. They are the terrorist group that attacked our Consolate in Benghazi, raped and killed our Ambassador, and murdered three other brave Americans. And all this was hidden by an elaborate cover-up to reelect the cowardly President and reinstall his anti-American administration...

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-08-2013, 10:01 PM   #2

Anybody hear anything about where to donate to the Rigby widow!?
I gave 25 Pounds to his Help For Heroes but I don't see anything still for his (estranged) wife and 2 year old son...

Last edited by HockaLouis; 06-08-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Old 06-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #3

Liked 35 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 59

I see a Mosque and Islamic school have been torched in England since this attack. This is going to escalate big time. A bunch of beardy extremists were jailed recently for driving a car bomb and collection of weapons including sawn off shotguns and machetes to an EDL event, they only failed because the event finished early and the car was stopped on their way back home for having no insurance!. The authorities had no idea until days later when they looked inside the impounded car.

Old 06-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8868 Times on 3841 Posts
Likes Given: 1383

Hock- sorry, just now saw your post.

He was a member of the 2nd Regiment, Royal Fusiliers. You know who you talk to in a military organization when you don't know who to talk to?

The Chaplains.

The email address I have for the Chaplains is not good from the US, but I have dropped a note to the British Ambassador in DC asking for help. Will let you know what I find.

And thank you for thinking of his family.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Last edited by c3shooter; 06-09-2013 at 03:51 PM.

Old 06-09-2013, 04:53 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Hock- sorry, just now saw your post.

He was a member of the 2nd Regiment, Royal Fusiliers. You know who you talk to in a military organization when you don't know who to talk to?

The Chaplains.

The email address I have for the Chaplains is not good from the US, but I have dropped a note to the British Ambassador in DC asking for help. Will let you know what I find.

And thank you for thinking of his family.
Great idea! Thanks. I've read articles from the UK where people expect his child's education will be taken care of from a trust fund. WHAT trust fund? Seems like alot of talk and no do.