Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Member Doomed never to leave (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/member-doomed-never-leave-94831/)

TekGreg 08-01-2013 10:52 PM

Member Doomed never to leave

I've learned a huge amount of knowledge just being around people like C3Shooter, Winds-of-Change, Axxe55, VikingDad and a host of others that are part of my extended family! I even love the interaction between those that i don't agree with because it forces me to think and consider other points of view. That is why today I extended my premium membership THREE years! :rolleyes:

Is anyone out there NOT a supporting member but loves to read the forum? Has the forum ever saved you a visit to a gunsmith ($75-120/hr)? You might consider supporting the forum that helps you! :)

Axxe55 08-01-2013 10:55 PM

crap! now we'll never get rid of you!:eek:

JK Greg!:D glad to see you are going to stick around for a little while!

TekGreg 08-01-2013 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55 (Post 1323039)
crap! now we'll never get rid of you!:eek:

JK Greg!:D glad to see you are going to stick around for a little while!

Heels are dug in - yer gonna have to pull much harder! :D

Axxe55 08-01-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekGreg (Post 1323041)
Heels are dug in - yer gonna have to pull much harder! :D

that's the part that scare me!:eek:

ctshooter 08-01-2013 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TekGreg
I've learned a huge amount of knowledge just being around people like C3Shooter, Winds-of-Change, Axxe55, VikingDad and a host of others that are part of my extended family! I even love the interaction between those that i don't agree with because it forces me to think and consider other points of view. That is why today I extended my premium membership THREE years! :rolleyes:

Is anyone out there NOT a supporting member but loves to read the forum? Has the forum ever saved you a visit to a gunsmith ($75-120/hr)? You might consider supporting the forum that helps you! :)

No why did you go and give axxe props like that??? Not going to be able to get a good cheek weld with the growing of his head!!! :)

Axxe55 08-01-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ctshooter (Post 1323048)
No why did you go and give axxe props like that??? Not going to be able to get a good cheek weld with the growing of his head!!! :)

10,001 comedians out of work and you're trying to be funny!:p

vincent 08-01-2013 11:13 PM

:D :D :D

KG7IL 08-01-2013 11:15 PM

Three years! . . I'll wait and see if I live that long :)

Yes, the forum has been great. I actually search some of the old threads for answers, tips, hints and such.

My recent pistol build was a lot of fun . . . This forum (and .. .. one other sssssshhhh! ) provided all the anwers I needed.

Spent a lot of time looking at parts, My theme was "Local Build" where all of the parts possible came from local mfg's.

Did have to go out of state for a few things, but not bad.
While I am relatively new, it's still good to say "Welcome Aboard"

c3shooter 08-01-2013 11:31 PM

Thank you, Greg! Now we can buy another hamster to put on the treadmill, and expand our bandwidth!

And quite seriously, to all the Supporting members- thanx for helping keep the lights on here.

ctshooter 08-01-2013 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55

10,001 comedians out of work and you're trying to be funny!:p

Don't be mad at me cause ya can't get a good site picture lol