McDonald's- ANTI-GUN - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > McDonald's- ANTI-GUN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 06:33 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

We have a no weapons policy at work also. However, many of us carry knofes with no problem. As the GM is a big shooter, I don't think having one in my truck would be a problem, but I wouldn't advertise it. FL did just pass a law allowing CC permit holders to keep guns in their cars at work. There are a few exceptions, and many companies are trying to eother use them or challenge the law,

Old 07-20-2010, 04:45 AM   #22

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

I work for a small company in CO and all of us carry in our trucks or on our persons. I carry both. Does the owner know about it yes. Hell he wants to know when we get something new and cool!!! I guess I am one of the lucky ones because in CO your truck is treated like your house and the only ones that can say what I can have in my truck are FED buidling and the airport. To be honest around here they really dont care that much. Armed is a way of life as it should be. We like it that way!!!!

Old 07-20-2010, 06:01 AM   #23

Liked 29 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I guess it all depends on the area of the country as to how Mickey D's responds to guns. I don't know about the employees but here in Nevada I've gone into Mickey D's lots of times while OC. I even had a discussion with a Metro motorcycle officer while waiting for my food on the pros and cons of Sigs (what I was carrying) and Glocks (what he was carrying). All the while standing inside the restaurant.....

Old 07-20-2010, 06:49 AM   #24

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

OMG! ZOMBIE THREAD!

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 07-20-2010, 08:19 AM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 237 Times on 134 Posts
Likes Given: 518

As far as mcd's being anti-gun they are! I think its on the NRA website (sorry if its not) but i seen some where a list of companies that donate money to anti-gun groups and yep you guessed it mc donalds is one of them! I recomend every one try and find the list because the list is very long and it may help you decide where to spend your money next time your out.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 07-20-2010, 12:44 PM   #26

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I have to say that the reason I quit eating there years ago is their crummy food. It was enough to make you .