Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Marine hits 2.9 million dollar jackpot.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default Marine hits 2.9 million dollar jackpot.

This Marine had recently been a bone marrow donor. I don't know if he knew the person he was giving it to. Call it karma, a blessing or what you like.

http://www.vidjin.com/marine-hits-29-million-dollar-slot-machine-jackpot.html

NEVER FORGET

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-01-2012, 07:38 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Now that is good news!
I hope every check comes with a "thank you for your service" card.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 03-01-2012, 07:50 PM   #3

Liked 15 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello
Now that is good news!
I hope every check comes with a "thank you for your service" card.
This guy is extra special beyond his service. I'm a Marine and this story gives me chills. Corporals are where the rubber meets the road in the Marines. They are entrusted with the bulk of the day to day leadership of the guys who do the dirty work. Most times a fire team is kicking in a door, the guys doing it learned it from their Corporal and he's got their backs all the way in. When shtf, it's the corporal rushing into the line of fire to pull his boys back to safety. To have that responsibility, and the generosity to be a donor, and the humility to keep doing it despite his newfound fortune... Brings me to tears nearly. In another interview he said he was staying in the Corps, continuing his donation and keeping his car with 250,000 miles on it. Now, I'm sure he'll end up getting a shiny new car, but the thought behind it and his actions prior show this kids true character. Makes me proud.