Manly Ranting Rules Thread Thingy
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Manly Ranting Rules Thread Thingy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 02:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Default Manly Ranting Rules Thread Thingy

A number of recent threads have served to stoke an angry fire inside of me.

It's my fault, really. I've apparently been asleep at the wheel, and the world as I know it has changed immensely.

I was unaware, for example, that boys wore toenail polish. I pointed that thread out to the wife, and she was unfazed. Further into the thread, J.D. pointed out that boys are shopping in the girl section for clothes.

I did not know this s**t.

Spittinfire pointed out to me that a real man would go python hunting with a 3 inch Gerber.

I'll go you one better.

I'm ditching every knife I have, and I'm making my own. With a 6" blade. I've decided anything with less is hetero-challenged.

I'm diching my wardrobe, as well. My clothes will come only from the Tractor Supply Company.

Same for the guns. I'm selling off all but the shotgun and the Mosin, and using the proceeds for that Redhawk I've been waffling on. If it's not a .44, I don't see a use.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-30-2009, 03:08 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I too was unaware that boys shop for clothing in the girls section. How do those pants have enough room for the twig and berries? Dear God I hope they aren't buying panties.

What are you going to make your knife out of?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 07-30-2009, 03:20 PM   #3

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

I've got some dead bushes, and a burn pile. I've got some firewood, a hammer, and a sidewalk.

I'm going to the farm store, and whatever chunk of metal they have, I'm buying. I am going to hammer and forge a bowie.

I'm going to roll my own cigarettes.

Then it's off to Wally World, where I'm going to hang out in the women's clothes section. If I see a guy looking at jeans, I'm going to make negative sexual orientation comments. If he wants to fight, I'm going to kick him in the head, and give him an arm bar.

Old 07-30-2009, 03:34 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Yore shore right, enuff' is enuff!

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-30-2009, 03:40 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Worse than that boys wear eye liner and mascara they wear pink tshirts and a majority of them carry a bag that in my opinion looks like a purse, but somehow it isn't. They spend more time getting ready than I do in the morning granted it only takes me about 5 minutes, but it takes them about 30 or so. They go on diets. They enjoy the mall and picking out clothes. There is so much more that would tick you off just visit your local mall

Old 07-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #6

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

It's just effin scary. The wife told me about how many guys at her office have manicures.

I will do my own manicure. With my Bowie Knife.

Apparently, guys paint their toenails to show support for an athletic team.

There's a word for that. It's cheerleader.

In my youth cheerleaders served one ultimate purpose.

Old 07-30-2009, 04:01 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

every time i see those idiots out in public i just shake my head...if the shtf they will be some of the first to die off...what ever happened to boys will be boys, now it seems boys wanna be girls...

Our houses are protected by the good Lord and a gun, You might meet'm both if you show up here not welcome son...

Old 07-30-2009, 04:02 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 83 Times on 54 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Do these people even deserve the title of man?

If the pain is lacking so is the discipline...

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 07-30-2009, 04:29 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Girlie man maybe.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 07-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #10

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by spittinfire View Post
Do these people even deserve the title of man?
No, and that's the crux of the matter.

Movies were a good indicator. A manly movie comes out, with a manly character doing manly things, and it's an "Over the top male fantasy."

Bull. Guys, at one time, did this stuff. Now a bunch of little Emo dorks walk around the cineplex, and think all that they see is fantasy. A guy couldn't train with all his heart and become a world champion boxer. A Special Forces guy couldn't go crazy b@lls out and take out people who kidnap his kid. Forage for your own food and build a shelter in the wilderness? Impossible.

Rules for the Man Title were laid out to me, and clearly.

A man has a job. I started part time work as a 13 year old, and I was given a small degree of say so in my house.

A man defends his own. A cop would take half an hour to get to me. I can eliminate a threat and make coffee and sandwiches for the cops arrival in that time.

Talk straight. Alot of people think I'm being funny when I say I don't like them, as if telling somebody such a thing so bluntly just isn't possible.

Where my boys at?