Manly diaper bags. - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Manly diaper bags.


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 01:58 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
lonyaeger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bandera,Texas
Posts: 10,387
Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbrickracing View Post
I probably shouldn't be admitting to this BUT......

I use a black enfamill diaper bag as my range bag.

It has all the pockets and dividers to hold ammo,targets ,tool kit and such.

I've had it loaded down with 30lbs+ worth of crap and it's held up for 2 years now.
How do you get the poopie out of it? Do you use a service?
lonyaeger is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:11 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
flyingbrickracing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Schenectady,New Yorzikstan
Posts: 334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
How do you get the poopie out of it? Do you use a service?
Nope,muzzle flash from the old mosin bakes it ,then I just tap the sides,turn it over and shake
__________________
Tact;The ability to tell a man to go to he11 and make him feel happy to be on his way.
flyingbrickracing is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:26 AM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northeast, AL
Posts: 327
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
You poor metrosexual you. You just don't understand things do you.
Call me what you will. I'm not the one who's trying to convince myself that I'm secure about myself.

Besides, as long as the bag will hold what I need for my son when my family goes out, that is all that matters.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
- Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON View Post
wow. i didn't finish. and i want that time i just wasted back. I was hoping for at least a pic of Bea Arthur in her undies .
cameronguyton is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:49 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Stafford, Virginia,The state of insanity.
Posts: 14,043
Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cameronguyton
Call me what you will. I'm not the one who's trying to convince myself that I'm secure about myself.

Besides, as long as the bag will hold what I need for my son when my family goes out, that is all that matters.
Dude it is ok you can admit it we understand really we do and we can help you through your tough times of coming to terms of being pu$$y whipped. Really I was that way once.

It is alright. Just repeat after me.

My name is ___________ and my wife wears the pants in the family.

With the patented 12 gun program of FTF we will get you through this that I promise.
cpttango30 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 02:52 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Northeast, AL
Posts: 327
Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Dude it is ok you can admit it we understand really we do and we can help you through your tough times of coming to terms of being pu$$y whipped. Really I was that way once.

It is alright. Just repeat after me.

My name is ___________ and my wife wears the pants in the family.

With the patented 12 gun program of FTF we will get you through this that I promise.
Well I'm on step 13, about to move to 14.
__________________
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
- Thomas Jefferson

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJAMISON View Post
wow. i didn't finish. and i want that time i just wasted back. I was hoping for at least a pic of Bea Arthur in her undies .
cameronguyton is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 03:08 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 10
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Wish I would have known about these 3 years ago!
...but hey, I'm cool with carrying around a Blue's Clues Bag!
ClaysCustomGrips is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 04:41 AM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
gorknoids's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Virginia Beach,Virginia
Posts: 2,425
Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Do they also carry camo "Effin' Douchebags"?
__________________
"Guns don't kill people. Male Kennedy's kill people."
gorknoids is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Range Bags! RuggedRadios Sponsor Display 8 08-24-2009 06:58 PM
Manly Ranting Rules Thread Thingy Benning Boy The Club House 78 07-31-2009 08:36 PM
Manly Jobs Benning Boy The Club House 45 07-23-2009 03:03 AM
The Manly Thread! Benning Boy The Club House 106 12-18-2008 04:57 AM
Letter to Barach Obama by Will Manly hkusp45 Politics, Religion and Controversy 41 06-22-2008 09:00 PM



Newest Threads