To the man who tried to Mug me - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > To the man who tried to Mug me

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 10:28 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 66 Rambler View Post
I don't have any idea what led to your arrested development at the 5th grade level, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that your inadequate usage of the English language and your inability to spell result from a head injury of some kind. There is obviously zero reason to take you seriously, seeing as how you are hampered by such developmental issues.
yeah ok dude.

Just go back and suckle your momma and put your pink panties on.

No one cares.

You pm me with a bunch of crap about how snopes has been discredited.

I am calling you out show proof that they have.

I was simply making a comment on the people getting all up set about a fake story.

You have been hear all of a month and you think you know anyone? Just stop while your ahead now dude.

Last edited by cpttango30; 10-11-2009 at 10:31 PM.

Old 10-11-2009, 10:41 PM   #22

That's why a PM. What I had to say had nothing to do with the story at hand. It was simply saying don't count on them for everything. That's not a bunch of crap. They were right about the mugging story. But not about everything. If you want to waste your time defending them, do the work yourself like a man.

I'm not the one who brought up homosexuality, motherhood perversions or female underwear. You've got serious issues if you can't conduct yourself in a respectful manner with other people in an open discussion. I didn't insult you in the PM and I didn't attack you in the open forum, until you attacked me. Now this lighthearted thread has turned to shi* for everybody involved, because your ego has got you hijacking somebody else's thread.

Nothing could matter less to me than the approval of some hateful a-hole sitting at a keyboard all the way across the country. Tell momma to get your meds, you're overdue.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:10 PM   #23

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Here you go......

my-opinion-yours.jpg

Old 10-11-2009, 11:24 PM   #24

That's more like it.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:18 AM   #25

Outsmart the crook by becoming one yourself, interesting concept . Thankfully it's total BS.

Old 10-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Tango, you crack me up man!

I love the cheeseburger site!

Old 10-13-2009, 05:32 AM   #27
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
I don't have any idea what led to your arrested development at the 5th grade level, so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume that your inadequate usage of the English language and your inability to spell result from a head injury of some kind. There is obviously zero reason to take you seriously, seeing as how you are hampered by such developmental issues.
Red flag
Route, attacting Tango's spelling and usage of the english language and express he has a simple mind is the best means you have to prove your point? I mis spelled in this thought and my my english was off score. Pleace corect both. After doing that review the content Tango has offered to this community.

As supporting members there is an expectation, we know what we speak about and there is a brotherhood. Tango and I are far diffenent people but you know I have a lot of respect for him. I've told him that I didn't agree with his thought on a thread and he came back with a reasonable reasonable response. The only times I've seen him go off is when someone says something so stupid most will just walk away, he had to set em right, then the other and have to say you are fitting into the other. When they challenge over a slim line, something that doesn't matter at all. Read back to where this thread started, then read your post I included. It shouldn't get here between SM

Don't try and explain it just learn from it and help build FTF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:18 AM   #28

I apologize, I violated my own statement about conducting yourself with respect.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:29 AM   #29
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
I apologize, I violated my own statement about conducting yourself with respect.
First two words received clear the rest was unclear. Mumble, stumble, burp, fart, yawn? is that the the rest of your message?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:42 AM   #30

I'm sorry, said to cpttango30. Genuinely.

Newest Threads