A man in tears
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A man in tears

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 12:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default A man in tears

Have just watched an award ceramony for help our hero's. Men who have lost limbs. Brave men against all odds have prevailed. Children who have lost a parent male and female. Although I have cried like a baby. What caused it more than anything is the pride I feel that our public is finally suporting our troops. It would be a dream if our troops service was as recognised as US. I feel it is coming. :-)

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-31-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default H4h

We couldn't do that, actually treat ex servicemen and woman with a bit of respect, easier to put them on the scrapheap and forget about them until the next time the powers that be decide to write themselves into the history books

The Government today announced that it will be changing the offical union jack emblem to a condom, this reflects more accurately the Governments political stance. Acondom allows for inflation, halts production, distroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks, and gives you a sense of secuity while you're actually being screwed. Trooper 7687 11/01/2011