Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Man Shotguns Intruder (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/man-shotguns-intruder-47037/)

PanBaccha 08-18-2011 03:13 PM

Man Shotguns Intruder
 
Would you put the shotgun down?
Hell no!
:rolleyes:


http://youtu.be/n1FLXLXCdgo

knfxda 08-18-2011 09:48 PM

Here's another one for the good guys!


IGETEVEN 08-18-2011 10:22 PM

HOOAH! :cool:

Now the real query is...what was the load in both shootings?

Birdshot or Buckshot? ;)

40calcliffy 08-18-2011 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanBaccha
Would you put the shotgun down?
Hell no! :rolleyes:

Man Blasts Home Intruder With Shotgun - YouTube

About time someone showed the good side of what the 2nd amendment stands for. God bless America and God bless the 2nd amendment.

MGH 08-19-2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IGETEVEN (Post 565659)
HOOAH! :cool:

Now the real query is...what was the load in both shootings?

Birdshot or Buckshot? ;)

Good question.:cool:

Just from the little we have the first intruder was still moving and the second one, the woman said he was dead also instantly after she shot.

I wonder if they were different loads or maybe the woman from the second video was just a better shot. :)

winds-of-change 08-19-2011 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PanBaccha (Post 565477)
Would you put the shotgun down?
Hell no!
:rolleyes:


Man Blasts Home Intruder With Shotgun - YouTube

I think the reason the dispatcher asked him to put the gun down is the police probably don't want to arrive on a scene with an adrenaline, anxious and excited homeowner wielding a gun. As the homeowner, I would have held on to the gun until I heard the police in the driveway. At least that's what I would hope I would do. In such a high stress situation, who knows?

40calcliffy 08-19-2011 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MGH

Good question.:cool:

Just from the little we have the first intruder was still moving and the second one, the woman said he was dead also instantly after she shot.

I wonder if they were different loads or maybe the woman from the second video was just a better shot. :)

Hope they were slugs. Shot won't kill ya instantly like slugs will.

fisher79 08-19-2011 05:20 PM

What is wrong with people now days? You go putting boots to a strangers door you should be expecting to get shot hell I live in Texas even kids got guns around here!

knfxda 08-19-2011 06:41 PM

Contrast the 2 above with this one (Warning: this one is a little psychologically disturbing - nothing graphic, though):

911 Caller Without Gun in Home Invasion - YouTube

If that doesn't seal the deal with someone not sure about whether or not to have a gun, I don't know what will.

alderoth 08-19-2011 06:48 PM

Im glad the family was able to protect themslves but it saddens me to hear of a veteran who needed mental help was taken out like this. Call me sentimental but y'all should watch home of the brave. Im a veteran and it tears me up. Hope he's better where ever he is.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:45 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.