man makes gun from items available at airport
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

man makes gun from items available at airport

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2013, 02:56 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2924 Times on 1721 Posts

Default man makes gun from items available at airport

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513362/Man-builds-homemade-gun-items-purchased-airport-terminal-AFTER-security.html

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-01-2013, 11:13 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Video demonstration included.
Old 12-01-2013, 12:19 PM   #3
Big TOW
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 8288 Times on 4261 Posts
Likes Given: 9557

Interesting video, he points out the obvious which seem to elude the Republicrats, evil has no restrictions or rules and the human mind is much more powerful than any law man can create. Every day, the advance of technology makes firearms less and less a concern and reminds us the human mind the most dangerous thing on earth! Hell, who was scared of barrels of fertilizer and Diesel fuel before Mcveigh blew up the federal building? Those components have been within every redneck kids reach their entire lives, who would have thought? Hell, I would have been making ponds with them if I had known!

Dorks like Coumo and Biteme are busy trying to restrict items that have really never been used enmass in our nation in their lifetimes to kill masses of people (other than by our own government) and swearing thats the tragedy they seek to prevent! Atta, Mcveigh, the Zarnov Brothers, domestic and foreign terrorists in and out of our borders are so past guns! They arent stupid enough to risk splattering their DNA for Ala or anyone via simple firearm detection by limiting themselves to single shots out the end of a pipe when they can kill thousands with easy to come by walmart crap, no waiting period needed!

Travis Taylor and his band of Redneck Scientists prove the mind is the most creative and most dangerous thing one can own! Give him 10 Blue ray players and he will make you a ray gun that can potentially torch a house from 50' away and leave no signs he was there. I love that show, dont know what happened to it, it was awesome and educational, like This Old House on Redneck Steroids (Budweiser and BBQ) !

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/rocket-city-rednecks/

You dont need to be a scientist or a Trained Warrior to wreak havoc and maim thousands, alquida has proven that time and again. They have killed and injured 100 times more of our Service Members with Rube Goldberg Devices than anything that resembles a Machine Gun. That which has killed more Americans in my lifetime than any manufactured Firearm cannot be deterred with new laws, the first laws of our Nation so perfectly did deal with them over 200 years ago. Tiz not the means and method that is against the Law of Man, its the confiscation of any Citizens rights that is, thats plenty of law to carry us 1000 years all by itself.
People Like This 
Old 12-01-2013, 04:43 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I still wouldn't want to be the one holding the gun when it went off. Lol
Old 12-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1096 Times on 681 Posts
Likes Given: 362

It would be about as much use as an ashtray on a motor bike. I am not sure what they are trying to prove, should all airport security be lifted because someone can make something that goes bang.

Old 12-01-2013, 08:27 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

I think it is meant to mock airport security and gun control, specifically the reaction to the 3d printers. As was stated it just goes to show the mind is the most dangerous weapon you have.
Makes me think of my run in with the tsa over a hat pin in the shape of a bp pistol. If I remember correctly I told the idiot I was dealing with that I was more likely to kill him with my keys than I was the "replica gun" as they called it.
People Like This 
Old 12-02-2013, 05:01 AM   #7

Liked 117 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 76

Kinda looked like the person holding that "gun" would be hurt just as bad or worse than the person that it was pointed at.

Old 12-02-2013, 06:33 AM   #8

Liked 385 Times on 219 Posts
Likes Given: 205

Something to think about the next time my flight gets delayed....for an undisclosed amount of time.
But I suppose it is hard to detour a suicide emeffers determination!