A man and his family doing a great deed for veterans
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A man and his family doing a great deed for veterans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2010, 08:04 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default A man and his family doing a great deed for veterans

Lest We Forget - CBS News Video

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry

Last edited by RadioActiV; 05-31-2010 at 08:06 AM. Reason: wrong link

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-31-2010, 03:55 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thank you.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-31-2010, 04:15 PM   #3

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Thanks for the link Radio! An impressive act of selfless respect for the fallen soldiers who fought in all of Americas conflicts. This is a very special family.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 05-31-2010, 07:09 PM   #4

Liked 11 Times on 10 Posts

That is great. Like how he does his role call so their names are spoken at least once per year.

DON'T BUY DELL!!!!!

BEWARE!!! The toes you step on today may be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow.

PM Tango about his upcoming SHARTFOO courses.

Old 06-01-2010, 03:41 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I saw this on CBS and it touch me very deeply. That's why I posted it in here so this man and his family would have the chance to touch more than my heart.

"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off!" - Dirty Harry

Old 06-01-2010, 06:30 AM   #6
MGH

I love that he said it was a privilege when asked if it's his duty. Thank you for posting this.

Old 06-01-2010, 10:12 AM   #7

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

What a remarkable family! Speaks of the depth of their dedication and a truly honourable way to acknowledge these sacrifices made on our behalf.

Mr Van Doren couldn't be more right in saying that so many servicemen lie forgotten. My club has a weekly dedication to remember those who served and died, pertinent to that particular week in our military history. I always feel both humbled and thankful.

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D