Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mama didn't raise know fool.!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2013, 02:43 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2840 Times on 1645 Posts
Likes Given: 16918

Default Mama didn't raise know fool.!

I am packed and ready , gone and , ready..! Three wonderful days.! no nagging, or crying, no guilt no matters of the heart.!

I,m other Wise free of all things + she can,t find me ..!
I will take with me only things that smile..! Sweetness and Cindy , thanks for the young at heart , you,ve made mr feed ,20 years younger , how can I ever thank you enough..!

Will be thinking of the both of you , thank you for such a wonderful vision , I owe you. You will be with me the whole time..! Love you both to death...!m 60 going on 20.. Lovey and. Kisses...! Will awaken with you each morning.!

PREVERT..,

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here