Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Mall ninjas encounters? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/mall-ninjas-encounters-82945/)

Gizord1 01-31-2013 03:50 AM

Mall ninjas encounters?

Has anyone here ever encountered a real "mall ninja"?
If you don't know what it is, google it, read the definition, then click images X)

Mosin 01-31-2013 03:53 AM

Yes! I took a counter terrorism course by one. Total douche bag. The owner of the company found out and had that moron booted out so fast it made his head spin, then personally taught us the course, to make up for it.

Dude said he was a jersy city cop, and had been shot with an RPG... Except he said it to a class consisting of war vets... Total tool.

Gizord1 01-31-2013 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin
Yes! I took a counter terrorism course by one. Total douche bag. The owner of the company found out and had that moron booted out so fast it made his head spin, then personally taught us the course, to make up for it.

Dude said he was a jersy city cop, and had been shot with an RPG... Except he said it to a class consisting of war vets... Total tool.

Hahaha, what does he think this is, CSI: Miami?

Mosin 01-31-2013 04:08 AM

The guy next to me was a Afghanistan vet, turns to me and says, 'I'll show him pictures of what an RPG7 does to a vehicle... This guy is full of ****'

Cattledog 01-31-2013 04:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Have no fear....

longunner 01-31-2013 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattledog
Have no fear....

Armed with his trusty dusty airsoft gun...

Major Kusanagi 01-31-2013 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosin (Post 1117429)

I doubt the guy would know the difference between a RPG-7, a SMAW, a FIM-92, or a FGM-148 unless you were playing Call of Duty with him either. I hate armchair generals and mall ninjas with a passion.

Gizord1 01-31-2013 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Major Kusanagi

I doubt the guy would know the difference between a RPG-7, a SMAW, a FIM-92, or a FGM-148 unless you were playing Call of Duty with him either. I hate armchair generals and mall ninjas with a passion.

I find it funny how they flood YouTube with their idiocy. I do hate it when you know about a firearm, that not many people know about, then call of duty or fprsrussia uses it, and everyone knows about it. Then you say somethin about it, and they bring up the video/game. Example: the AA12, the KSG, the 1216, the M82(M101), exotic ammo, and throwing knives.
God forbid if they go after the gyrojet...

dog2000tj 01-31-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gizord1 (Post 1117418)
Has anyone here ever encountered a real "mall ninja"?
If you don't know what it is, google it, read the definition, then click images X)

ever meet a NYPD beat cop? :rolleyes: