Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mall ninja/Walmart commando thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2013, 02:33 AM   #131
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Not a kid. I'm telling you, I've actually seen him!

(This is starting to sound like a big foot claim!)

He had an account on YouTube, user name Gecko45. He talked just like he posted. The video I saw, he even had trauma plates duct taped to his back! He had a briefcase with several handguns in it!

He was middle agedish, somewhere between 40 and 50, and so big that when he was shooting from the kneeling position, his gut almost reached his knee cap extended in from of him!

Do I KNOW it was him? Could've been an impersonator, but I don't think so. He had it nailed entirely too well.

The video opened on him in an open field. He declares to the camera, "this is how I train!"

He begins walking through the field (waddling?) With his briefcase, vest, and trauma plates.

The cameraman yells, "contact right!", and he takes a knee, turning to the LEFT. He pulls a gun from somewhere, and dumps the magazine down the pipe. Pulls another and does the same. Gets one from his ankle and does the same. Then he opened the case, and proceeded to empty 3 more guns in the same manner.

He never changed position. Then he began fumbling with reloads. He takes a moment to huff and puff, looks into the camera, ands restated, "this is how I train!" And began giving a veeeerrrryyyyy slow paced instructional on reloading with "clips", replete with heavy mouth breathing.

Then he and his cameraman go check out "the hostile". It's a simple cardboard cutout, with a black silhouette. There are numerous holes in the board, but only a handful in the black, none in a vital area. His cameraman commends him on his expert shooting, and he replies with a thank you.

The end.

It truly was amazing for all the wrong reasons.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:37 AM   #132
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20954 Times on 11906 Posts
Likes Given: 52528

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post

He had an account on YouTube, user name Gecko45. He talked just like he posted. The video I saw, he even had trauma plates duct taped to his back! He had a briefcase with several handguns in it!

He was middle agedish, somewhere between 40 and 50, and so big that when he was shooting from the kneeling position, his gut almost reached his knee cap extended in from of him!

Do I KNOW it was him? Could've been an impersonator, but I don't think so. He had it nailed entirely too well.

The video opened on him in an open field. He declares to the camera, "this is how I train!"

He begins walking through the field (waddling?) With his briefcase, vest, and trauma plates.

The cameraman yells, "contact right!", and he takes a knee, turning to the LEFT. He pulls a gun from somewhere, and dumps the magazine down the pipe. Pulls another and does the same. Gets one from his ankle and does the same. Then he opened the case, and proceeded to empty 3 more guns in the same manner.

He never changed position. Then he began fumbling with reloads. He takes a moment to huff and puff, looks into the camera, ands restated, "this is how I train!" And began giving a veeeerrrryyyyy slow paced instructional on reloading with "clips", replete with heavy mouth breathing.

Then he and his cameraman go check out "the hostile". It's a simple cardboard cutout, with a black silhouette. There are numerous holes in the board, but only a handful in the black, none in a vital area. His cameraman commends him on his expert shooting, and he replies with a thank you.

The end.

i never saw the video, but from reading some of his stories, that sounds pretty believable. from his stories, i got the impression he was much younger than that.

Old 07-24-2013, 02:39 AM   #133

Liked 229 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 386

If you were a 50 year old mall ninja, would you tell people?

Old 07-24-2013, 02:50 AM   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatonespot View Post
If you were a 50 year old mall ninja, would you tell people?
dammit OneSpot! you just caused me to spew Mtn. Dew all over my monitor!

Hell No! that would be way too embarrassing!
People Like This 
Old 07-24-2013, 02:56 AM   #135

Liked 229 Times on 142 Posts
Likes Given: 386

Call me Spot

Old 07-24-2013, 03:06 AM   #136
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3002 Times on 2041 Posts
Likes Given: 632

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286

The end.

Sounds like an "epic Fail" to me...

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-24-2013, 05:06 AM   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFootball View Post
Sounds like an "epic Fail" to me...
most mall ninjas are the epic fail!

Old 07-24-2013, 05:13 AM   #138

Liked 257 Times on 154 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Speaking of mall ninja, I stumbled across this today. The guy said he's seen people at the range doing this. These people kill me.
image-2130779003.jpg

People Like This 
Old 07-24-2013, 05:16 AM   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoovco View Post
Speaking of mall ninja, I stumbled across this today. The guy said he's seen people at the range doing this. These people kill me.
Attachment 111121
are you kidding me? seriously? that's just, well stupid!

Old 07-24-2013, 05:30 AM   #140

Liked 622 Times on 369 Posts
Likes Given: 1593

Found him!!!!!

image-676183616.jpg

His AK

image-4186490159.jpg

And his team!!

image-719210288.jpg