Mall ninja/Walmart commando thread - Page 11
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mall ninja/Walmart commando thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 11:50 PM   #101
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Damn it!!! So I missed all the fun stuff???. So, what did he say he did for a living?
As axxe said, he worked for mall security. You never know when someone may try to pick off a rentacop with a sniper rifle.
Old 07-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #102
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 81 Times on 64 Posts

Awesome i think i am tacticool lol because i do like functional rugged practical things alot! But i dont believe in weighing guns down with useless items i like to think im more of a prepper or survivalist lol. im not sure though! you old folks are old school anyways with the 1911s and old m1a garands and your lugers and revolvers there i enjoy those too but not as much as the oldies! there needs to be a funny name for the old timer shooters 40 year olds + and up should be called oldies! Or old timers or old schoolers or vintage shooters hahaha the ones that keep it simple and use minnow buckets for 12 guage during trap and skeet instead of dump pouches! im just kiding just poking some for fun. We are all brothers in arms and i respect everybody

Old 07-23-2013, 01:04 AM   #103
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21697 Times on 12308 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq357 View Post
Awesome i think i am tacticool lol because i do like functional rugged practical things alot! But i dont believe in weighing guns down with useless items i like to think im more of a prepper or survivalist lol. im not sure though! you old folks are old school anyways with the 1911s and old m1a garands and your lugers and revolvers there i enjoy those too but not as much as the oldies! there needs to be a funny name for the old timer shooters 40 year olds + and up should be called oldies! Or old timers or old schoolers or vintage shooters hahaha the ones that keep it simple and use minnow buckets for 12 guage during trap and skeet instead of dump pouches! im just kiding just poking some for fun. We are all brothers in arms and i respect everybody
there are many things i could or should say, but i won't. i suspect they would be thought of as ramblings of an older era and an old man. so i will keep my thoughts and opinions to myself, as they would probably be wasted upon many a youthful ear and not heeded, nor respected. maybe if you live long enough to be an older man, your idea of humor might be not near as funny as you once thought it to be.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:19 AM   #104

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Gecko45 (holy crap, my phone's autocorrect even knows who he is), is an overly large middle aged man.

I've watched one of his videos. I swear he was pulling guns from every roll. On a knee, and blasting at a target about ten yards away as fast as he could pull the trigger.

All told he must've dumped at least 100 rounds at the target. And left something like ten holes. 2-3 were even in the black.

Old 07-23-2013, 01:29 AM   #105
The only democracy and friend in the region
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Location: Eatonville,Washington. My nearest neighbors are cows.
Liked 1797 Times on 998 Posts
Likes Given: 5415

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Gecko45 ....All told he must've dumped at least 100 rounds at the target. And left something like ten holes. 2-3 were even in the black.
Man, I love heros.
People Like This 
Old 07-23-2013, 01:53 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG7IL View Post
Man, I love heros.
our malls wouldn't be safe without them!
Old 07-23-2013, 02:06 AM   #107

Liked 633 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 1819

"But then again I think of the mayors nephew, his face distored with tears and terror, the GAP employees who asked for my autograph, and had to settle for a cover identity’s signature, the flashbangs, and their acrid scent, the small of napalm in the evening breeze, as I crouch behind a shopping cart in the parking lot, the target practice with my dearest comrades and friends, the members of my teams, and our live fire exercises-Can I leave it all behind? should I?" -Seacops

Best paragraph in Internet history!

Last edited by kryptar19; 07-23-2013 at 02:10 AM.
People Like This 
Old 07-23-2013, 02:19 AM   #108

lest we forget our own forum mall ninja hero? how he aspired to be just like Gecko45, and how he graced us with his keen knowledge of mall ninja tactics!

the ever loveable Shoobee! sad he hasn't blessed us with his presence in quite a while.

Edit: i see that we are getting a new group of mall ninjas. they are younger and much more tactical!

Last edited by Axxe55; 07-23-2013 at 02:21 AM.
People Like This 
Old 07-23-2013, 02:35 AM   #109
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axxe55 View Post
lest we forget our own forum mall ninja hero? how he aspired to be just like Gecko45, and how he graced us with his keen knowledge of mall ninja tactics!

the ever loveable Shoobee! sad he hasn't blessed us with his presence in quite a while.

Edit: i see that we are getting a new group of mall ninjas. they are younger and much more tactical!
Beware of his mighty stick!
Old 07-23-2013, 04:13 AM   #110
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 987 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 1274

[QUOTE=hq357;1312095]Sometimes some things work for me and are alot more durable then a regular item. does this make me tacticool? i have a pen with a self defense glass breaker end that i take to work because we are not allowed to carry pocket knives or guns. I have nice jeans i dont want to mess up so When i go shooting i like to wear my messed up old worn jeans to go camping, hunting, and shoot ect but the jeans arent very functional during these activities and don't have enough pockets to. Carry my items so ive been thinking about buying 511 tactical pants does this make me a mall ninja? When i go trap/skeet shooting i have a shotgun scabbard with MOLLE webbing and i attached a dump pouch to it so now i can carry my shotgun and shotgun shells all in one hands free and i can carry it comfortable is this tacticool or practical? Also im getting into a law enforcment technical school so i will be doing a lot of running jumping ect but at the same time i want to be comfortable is this a range ninja? Sometime soon i plan on getting a ballistic vest to wear when i go shooting because ive seen some idiots point loaded weapons down the firing line also. ill be getting a security job. Or when im with new shooters accidents can happen so this is why i want a vest am i tacticool? lol if being a mall ninja means things that work the best for me and the most practical for my use then i might be one! what do you guys think??[/QUOTE]

It depends.. Are you a tacti-babe? , a tacti-dude? or a tacti-neutral?

Become steel or get cut.
Axxe55 Likes This