Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Mall ninja/Walmart commando thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2013, 05:54 PM   #91
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6559 Times on 3635 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00 View Post
Was this guy that bad?? He was before my time on here. I've heard his name time to time on here.
IIRC, on of his first, and last threads here was asking how he could put plates on the back of his vest so that he would be protected from sniper shots from behind.

Yeah, he really was that bad.

He didn't last long. The mods made every trace of him disappear, and took him away. No one has ever seen him since.

Old 07-22-2013, 06:28 PM   #92
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2769 Times on 1904 Posts
Likes Given: 560

saw a "Mall NInja" at walmart locally here last week. his truck had a COD MW bumper sticker on it, and he even had the shirt on,..and he looked to be within 10 years of me age wise(prob. early to mid 40's).

Mewearing DAV shirt & "US Army Aviation School" Hat) "You Play Call of Duty?

and before i could get another word out he starts Blurting out how I should wanna be on his team and what my S/N.......

I said,..."thats cute, but there are no real Bullets In COD" and walked away....

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*

People Like This 
Old 07-22-2013, 08:47 PM   #93

Liked 335 Times on 187 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Gecko 45 and Specops are a modern day legend with that thread.

It's a priceless piece of internet history that must be preserved at all costs to show wanna be Mall Ninjas what they can aspire to be while holding everybody's respect

I've read this at least 6 times and do so when I really want something to brighten up my day.

The picture in my mind of what this bloke looks like in reality is along the lines of 30kg of screaming fury that can beat the living bejeeezus out of a wet paper bag and leap tall mountains of fries in a single bound and boldly go forth and come fifth.

The ability to think and speak doesn't necessarily guarantee intelligence

People Like This 
Old 07-22-2013, 09:27 PM   #94

Liked 561 Times on 371 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairbear1 View Post
Gecko 45 and Specops are a modern day legend with that thread.

It's a priceless piece of internet history that must be preserved at all costs to show wanna be Mall Ninjas what they can aspire to be while holding everybody's respect

I've read this at least 6 times and do so when I really want something to brighten up my day.

The picture in my mind of what this bloke looks like in reality is along the lines of 30kg of screaming fury that can beat the living bejeeezus out of a wet paper bag and leap tall mountains of fries in a single bound and boldly go forth and come fifth.
With a stack of mountain dew code red empties next to his key board
Old 07-22-2013, 09:40 PM   #95

Liked 1088 Times on 652 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

IIRC, on of his first, and last threads here was asking how he could put plates on the back of his vest so that he would be protected from sniper shots from behind.

Yeah, he really was that bad.

He didn't last long. The mods made every trace of him disappear, and took him away. No one has ever seen him since.
Damn it!!! So I missed all the fun stuff???. So, what did he say he did for a living?

Old 07-22-2013, 09:50 PM   #96

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Gecko45 is proof of the old adage, when you find yourself in a hole - stop digging. That link was the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Thanks for posting it!

Old 07-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #97
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19871 Times on 11287 Posts
Likes Given: 50093

Quote:
Was this guy that bad?? He was before my time on here. I've heard his name time to time on here.

i think he was a member here for a very short while before i joined. Google Gecko45! some really hilarious comments are made about him on other gun forums too!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
With a stack of mountain dew code red empties next to his key board

hey, hey, hey! getting a little bit personal about the Mtn. Dews aren't we? just because i have them stacked up waist high to a giraffe, doesn't mean i'm a mall ninja! BTW, i was probably drinking them long before Gecko45 was even born!

Quote:
Damn it!!! So I missed all the fun stuff???. So, what did he say he did for a living?
mall security!
texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 07-22-2013, 10:55 PM   #98

Liked 493 Times on 303 Posts
Likes Given: 1621

Yum. I do love Code Red. Or Live Wire. Or pretty much any MTN DEW besides Baja Blast

Sent by my homing pigeon that suffers from severe social anxiety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yea, um, Darin...that's in the Double Secret Bunker. :p
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangello View Post
Hookers and optics, cheap is usually a warning.

www.loryno.com
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 07-22-2013, 11:17 PM   #99

Liked 81 Times on 64 Posts

Sometimes some things work for me and are alot more durable then a regular item. does this make me tacticool? i have a pen with a self defense glass breaker end that i take to work because we are not allowed to carry pocket knives or guns. I have nice jeans i dont want to mess up so When i go shooting i like to wear my messed up old worn jeans to go camping, hunting, and shoot ect but the jeans arent very functional during these activities and don't have enough pockets to. Carry my items so ive been thinking about buying 511 tactical pants does this make me a mall ninja? When i go trap/skeet shooting i have a shotgun scabbard with MOLLE webbing and i attached a dump pouch to it so now i can carry my shotgun and shotgun shells all in one hands free and i can carry it comfortable is this tacticool or practical? Also im getting into a law enforcment technical school so i will be doing a lot of running jumping ect but at the same time i want to be comfortable is this a range ninja? Sometime soon i plan on getting a ballistic vest to wear when i go shooting because ive seen some idiots point loaded weapons down the firing line also. ill be getting a security job. Or when im with new shooters accidents can happen so this is why i want a vest am i tacticool? lol if being a mall ninja means things that work the best for me and the most practical for my use then i might be one! what do you guys think??

Old 07-22-2013, 11:26 PM   #100
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 19871 Times on 11287 Posts
Likes Given: 50093

Quote:
Originally Posted by hq357 View Post
Sometimes some things work for me and are alot more durable then a regular item. does this make me tacticool? i have a pen with a self defense glass breaker end that i take to work because we are not allowed to carry pocket knives or guns. I have nice jeans i dont want to mess up so When i go shooting i like to wear my messed up old worn jeans to go camping, hunting, and shoot ect but the jeans arent very functional during these activities and don't have enough pockets to. Carry my items so ive been thinking about buying 511 tactical pants does this make me a mall ninja? When i go trap/skeet shooting i have a shotgun scabbard with MOLLE webbing and i attached a dump pouch to it so now i can carry my shotgun and shotgun shells all in one hands free and i can carry it comfortable is this tacticool or practical? Also im getting into a law enforcment technical school so i will be doing a lot of running jumping ect but at the same time i want to be comfortable is this a range ninja? Sometime soon i plan on getting a ballistic vest to wear when i go shooting because ive seen some idiots point loaded weapons down the firing line also. ill be getting a security job. Or when im with new shooters accidents can happen so this is why i want a vest am i tacticool? lol if being a mall ninja means things that work the best for me and the most practical for my use then i might be one! what do you guys think??
short answer. to many of us older and more senior individuals, in a word, YES!