Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Mall Ninja Chronicles questions & comments thread (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/mall-ninja-chronicles-questions-comments-thread-94921/)

MisterMcCool 08-03-2013 11:13 PM

Mall Ninja Chronicles questions & comments thread
 
Questions or comments about the story should be posted to THIS thread or PM thatonespot. Please allow the author to post installments to his thread without clutter. It will also help readers follow the storyline.
Thank you,
The Late MisterMcCool

Axxe55 08-03-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1325164)
Questions or comments about the story should be posted to THIS thread or PM thatonespot. Please allow the author to post installments to his thread without clutter. It will also help readers follow the storyline.
Thank you,
The Late MisterMcCool

good move McCool!:D

i am hoping he writes you back into the story. like the brother of Axxe's murdered partner!

MisterMcCool 08-03-2013 11:40 PM

I enjoy reading the story, even if I never return to the plot. I am certain you will avenge my death.

Axxe55 08-04-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterMcCool (Post 1325201)
I enjoy reading the story, even if I never return to the plot. I am certain you will avenge my death.

Damn right we we will!:D me an my new partner!:D

MisterMcCool 08-04-2013 12:50 AM

Dang it, DrumJunkie. You're supposed to comment on this thread. C'est la vie :p

JW357 08-04-2013 06:47 AM

I'm still hoping to make a cameo appearance. Maybe as a Chinese general working as a double agent...

TekGreg 08-04-2013 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Axxe55 (Post 1325186)
good move McCool!:D

i am hoping he writes you back into the story. like the brother of Axxe's murdered partner!

Axxe, remember Soap Opera 101 - if they want to use the same actor, it's ALWAYS his twin brother that wasn't mentioned for the first 12 years of the series! Besides, then he can be even cooler as an overseas-returning top tier operative who always stands at the back of the room scanning the crowd and then ducking out with no seeing him.

Sound good, McCool?

TekGreg 08-04-2013 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JW357 (Post 1325541)
I'm still hoping to make a cameo appearance. Maybe as a Chinese general working as a double agent...

I do bad guy really well as well, JW! Of course, we need double-dealing double agents as well. 我要練習我的中文。

JW357 08-04-2013 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tekgreg

i do bad guy really well as well, jw! N of course, we need double-dealing double agents as well. 我要練習我的中文。

我也想要

我认为你是更好

sputnik1988 08-04-2013 08:03 AM

Looking good so far.

Sorry to hear about your untimely stabbing Mr. McCool:D


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:18 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.